• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official SoCal "Sighting" Thread - post all your NSX sightings here!

I've noticed that about half of the threads in the SoCal forum are regarding NSX "sightings". So, I thought it'd be convenient to have one thread where you can could post all your NSX's sightings and keep the forum a bit cleaner.

8/1 - Red NA1 valet @ Irvine Spectrum around 9:00 PM in front of D&B with a personalized plate "NSEXXX" :biggrin:

Last edited:
Re: ☆Official SoCal "Sighting" Thread - post all your NSX sightings here!☆

Sometimes a title is more eye catching though. But anyways, spotted a black NSX with 02+ headlights at the Shark Club on Friday night. I thought it belonged to a friend of mine who I met there but he didn't drive his NSX that day. The car was parked in valet VIP.

Spotted a Black NSX on Peninsula with a taitec diffuser and R wing in the parking lot by Lido Diner around 1230ish on Friday (8-1).

Sometimes a title is more eye catching though. But anyways, spotted a black NSX with 02+ headlights at the Shark Club on Friday night. I thought it belonged to a friend of mine who I met there but he didn't drive his NSX that day. The car was parked in valet VIP.

mine :biggrin:

Red NSX (NA1) on 22 West exiting Brookhurst today around 2:30.

Saw a red NA1 with the original 15/16 wheels parked in the parking structure of irvine spectrum last night...

Saw a red 91 with the factory exhaust heading south on Garfield Ave in Alhambra this morning--looked just like my car. Also saw a GT-R in Alhambra this morning. Not bad for a $80k Datsun.

I rather enjoyed reading the one-off "sightings" vs. a single thread that will get really really long in which lazy ppl like me won't be able to follow.

my $0.02.

I rather enjoyed reading the one-off "sightings" vs. a single thread that will get really really long in which lazy ppl like me won't be able to follow.

my $0.02.

+1 :biggrin:

my $0.02.

I agree

my $0.02.

Me three!! I think this tread will see an early grave.

my $0.02.

That's fine. You're more than welcome to post a separate/single sighting thread if you spotted one, but if you check back into this thread everytime there's a new post then...... :wink:

Just my $0.02.

the "official" wording in the title was my concern. If an site admin reads this, I'd want him/her to make sure he heard from the rest of us before he makes this official or a sticky.

no flame intended. just voicing my opinion on this one. with my sick addiction to prime i'll probably be reading this thread anyway.

Well, here's my opinion as stated in the first post.

I've noticed that about half of the threads in the SoCal forum is regarding "sightings". So, I thought it'd be convenient to have one thread where you can could post all your NSX's sightings and keep the forum a bit cleaner.
thumbsup.gif

Anyways, back to topic. Saw a white NSX with gold Volk GT-U, Downforce CF wing, hood, and diffuser on the 57N this morning.

Saw a white NSX with the R Wing cruising along Crenshaw past Sepulveda, City of Torrance - just before 5pm yesterday.. Car looks awesome! Lazynok was that you? :smile:

Last edited:
Saw a red NSX with stock exhaust tips and a blue California license plate heading east on PV Drive North on Saturday morning

hey chad, i heard you're trying to sell the NA1 because you're moving overseas. we gotta have a going away party, for both of you guys. BTW, wanna trade exhausts :wink: ???

my $0.02.

+1 this is just to long

Back