• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official SoCal "Sighting" Thread - post all your NSX sightings here!

Saw a black NSX on Live Oak Canyon Road this morning at Rose Canyon Road heading toward Cook's Corner. Anyone here? :wink:

This is probably the wrong thread to post this in, but, on my way back from the Monterey Sports Car Championships this Sunday afternoon, I saw a dark (black?) NSX heading north on Highway 1 near the Hearst Castle turn off. I was heading south in my red NSX-T (roof on).

Saw a white 02+ waiting at the light on Carson and Madronna or Del Amo Circle East on Saturday afternoon around 3:30PM.

Sounds like me. I was in that area around that time (I drive that intersection every single day pretty much also).

EXCEPT mine is a 92.... Well it looks like a 02+ so who knows. I haven't seen a real 02+ white NSX in torrance, ever. So, maybe me.

Sounds like me. I was in that area around that time (I drive that intersection every single day pretty much also).

EXCEPT mine is a 92.... Well it looks like a 02+ so who knows. I haven't seen a real 02+ white NSX in torrance, ever. So, maybe me.

Did you have a 02+ Conversion? Also, do you have a black NSX-R type of Spoiler? I was making a left with my ML350 to Carson when "you" were stopped at the light.:biggrin:

Did you have a 02+ Conversion? Also, do you have a black NSX-R type of Spoiler? I was making a left with my ML350 to Carson when "you" were stopped at the light.:biggrin:

Yep and yep. Sounds exactly like mine! So many ML350s on the road I don't remember! But if you drive around this area enough you're sure to see me again.

Actually I do. I live just up the hill and I do drive by Sepulveda a lot because we do visit our in-laws quite a bit. Anyway, your car looks great!!! I still have a lot to work on my car to get it like yours:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:. By the way, my 2008 ML is with that light blue/silver-ish color so there is not too many around!! Anyway, see you around, maybe next time in my red 94...

Actually I do. I live just up the hill and I do drive by Sepulveda a lot because we do visit our in-laws quite a bit. Anyway, your car looks great!!! I still have a lot to work on my car to get it like yours:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:. By the way, my 2008 ML is with that light blue/silver-ish color so there is not too many around!! Anyway, see you around, maybe next time in my red 94...

Yeah, no sense in lettering that beauty sit in the garage =]

Who: ?
What: Nice Blue NSX (a darker blue and lowered)
When: Friday, October 31 (12:15 PM)
Where: In Los Alamitos on Katella Ave at Los Alamitos Blvd

P.S. I'm posting outside of this thread just to compare response effectiveness.

On Monday around 1ish i spotted a white na1 lowered, wheels, and tinted windows on lambert blvd in fullerton... Btw i was in my red na1!!

Black (I believe) 02+ in front of the Hollywood Palladium thursday night 14 November. I am guessing you were at the Motley Crue concert too. I saw you pull up right as I was walking in and park in the front street spot. Personalized plate too.

Saw a 1991-1994 white NSX with the a 2002+ NSX-R type conversion on the 10fwy then to the 101fwy going Westbound toward Hollywood. Had black wheels with a polished lip, but looked like it needed to be lowered. . . I was in my Mazda at the time.

I say 1991-1994 because of the oval exhaust tips. .

Saw 2 in one day !!! (Yesterday-Sunday)
Blk Na1 transitioning from the 57 South to the 5 South (Caucasion driver)
Red w/ black spoiler leaving PCH and getting on McArthur (Asian driver)

Saw a 1991-1994 white NSX with the a 2002+ NSX-R type conversion on the 10fwy then to the 101fwy going Westbound toward Hollywood. Had black wheels with a polished lip, but looked like it needed to be lowered. . . I was in my Mazda at the time.

I say 1991-1994 because of the oval exhaust tips. .

That was me! About the lowering, I'm going for the JDM look so it's the same height as the japnese NSXs =] =] =] ha. Or I'm just too much of a crazy driver to be able to lower the already low NSX.... I hit too any bumps/dips as it is.....

Saw a stock Red NA1 (Don't remember quite frankly if it had a black top or not). Looked like an asian driver (shaved head or shaved with short hair) heading north on Pacific Av. in West Covina yesterday (Sunday) around 12:15pm.

Back