• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official SoCal "Sighting" Thread - post all your NSX sightings here!

Saw a black na1 or na2 with flipups @ 4:25pm this afternoon on turn into Lemon Ave in Rowland Heights/Diamond Bar area, got cut off turning left onto Golden Springs by an Odyssey. Also took 60e to 71s to exit Central. I wasn't stalking, thats the way i go home too! haha :biggrin:

It had a vented hood, dark bronze rims with red rings, front lip or bumper, vented sideskirts, no rear spoiler and an exposed exhaust. Was in my accord, it was starting to get dark out to get a real good look, so some of the details with color might be a little off. Exhaust sounded nice!

Last edited:
Tues, Dec 2nd. Torrance California.

Spotted a Silverstone 03-05 nsx going north on Palos Verdes Blvd near Sepulveda Blvd at around 10:40 AM....

...and then AGAIN the same car going southbound on Hawthorne Blvd near Lomita Blvd at 12:12 PM.

I was in my green accord going opposite directions both time.... my nsx had a flat tire =[

I drive my car from time to time but no one ever see me!! WTH! I'm sad! :confused: hehe I saw a white 02+ white with wheels in costa mesa a few weeks ago with license plate "jp na2"

I drive my NSX about 9,000 miles a year and nobody spots me either!

I did not know that formula red was invisible :biggrin:

Spotted Sunday 12/7:

Silver NA2 northbound on 605 just before the 210 around 1 PM.

Red modified northbound on either Harbor or Newport Blvd (I'm not familiar with the streets in this area) around mid afternoon.

That's two postings in a row for me on the same thread. Does this mean that I have nothing better to do, or is this thread going by the way of the big three :biggrin:

Mario

This is probably the wrong thread to post this in, but, on my way back from the Monterey Sports Car Championships this Sunday afternoon, I saw a dark (black?) NSX heading north on Highway 1 near the Hearst Castle turn off. I was heading south in my red NSX-T (roof on).

That was me, running solo [NSX] with a Cobra bring up the rear.:wink:

saw a black 91 OEM rims and exhaust heading west on the 10 just before the 405 yesterday around 11:10am... not sure if you are here on prime?

I gave u a blip of the throttle for kicks ;)

Late model silver.... Early Saturday evening ...Harbor/Bastanchury .... Driver looked to be wearing a dark sut

spotted NA1, red, nsxr wing, HID's, aftermarket wheels, off the 10frwy heading E, taking exit to alhambra I think garfield or atlantic around 4:45pm. I was in my na1 black carpool lane. My GF actually spotted you. I though her well. She saw your lights and bumper and scared the crap out of me when she said OMG look, it's a nsx, but really exited loud.

Spotted and newer silver nsx (97-2000) traveling west on the 118fwy, close to somis by the nut house at 3:30 pm. Driver had a santa hat on (there was an extra hat on passenger side dash)

I-5 going north at Bristol, very quick but black with a "big ass AM"wing going north?

Going 71 south last night around 1230am-115am and an NSX going 71 north. It was too dark to see color, just saw the headlights and taillights and knew. :biggrin:

While driving the "X" from my visit with Mitch Lanzini, owner of Lanzini Body Works, Huntington Beach, I saw a red NA1 going northbound on Magnolia just south of Warner. I gave a quick "honk" as I was accelerating south on Magnolia.

So, who's "X" is this in my hood? I know there are a few, but this is my first sighting since buying my "X" in September.

Spotted a red NA1 in San Pedro on 1st street. Looked like a female driver with a young girl in the passenger seat. I was in town visiting family.

Several sightings the last few weeks:

Blue, lowered, E. on Arrow Hwy Covina 12/20 1PM
Blue, Irvine Spectrum top of south structure 12/28 6PM
Orange, square rear fenders, N 405 @ Harbor 1/3 2:30PM

Saw a red one on 1/04 merging on 101N from Main St.

Saw a black NSX this morning on Bastanchury and Imperial, had nsx-r wing i think, and rims. I was in mine a few cars behind.

San Diego

I saw two red ones in one day! Saturday 1/10/09

Unfortunately, I saw a red NA1 in a junkyard off Sorrento Valley Road and Sorrento Valley Blvd. Looks like it was sideswiped.

I saw the second one on Saturday night about 7:00 driving around the Torrey Villas Apartments.

A good day - saw an early red with black top on the 23 heading south in stop and go traffic this morning in Thousand Oaks and then a nice red targa with tan interior and pop up lights on the 101 N in Camarillo at 3:30. Anyone?

Back