• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official SoCal "Sighting" Thread - post all your NSX sightings here!

Red pre-02 on 405S then exiting I-710. Stock wing, aftermarket rims, 02 rear valence, wings west lip, and SLAMMED!

That was me. I actually used the 710 offramp to get back on the 405S, kind of a "short cut" if you will.
Saw your car when I got on the freeway at El Segundo, but you got way ahead in the traffic and I didn't catch up until then.

Saw a black 02+ parked at the corner of the Sunkist Hand Wash on Lincoln Ave in Anaheim this evening maybe around 5-630PMish? I saw red interior and white rims, maybe Vances? I don't know. Didn't really get a good look, just passed and it caught my eye real quick as I was riding in the back of my friends suv. Lookin good! :biggrin:

Last edited:
Red w/ Black roof heading South on Tustin Ave. close to Orange Mall around 4:30 P.M. yesterday

just saw a red pre-02 with wingswest front lip, silver volk GTC, R rear spoiler, not sure what kind of rear valence, modified antenna.
parked at Grazie elementary school staff parking lot in Hacienda Heights. car looks super clean. I live right up the street! lol :biggrin:

Saw a red pre 02 on Chapel in Alhambra @ 6:30pm today. I came behind him and he parked to the right before Valley Blvd.:biggrin:

I see that car there quite often. In fact, I saw it one night a week or two ago as the owner was leaving.

Last edited:
wow, a personal record for me, 4 all this week! :smile: First being the black na2 on monday (earlier post).

The next was on Wednesday on 57 south, probably around 6pm, Red flipup lights model, looked stock with dark tint (couldn't really get a good look, was haulin going down 57!

Next one was yesterday morning around 5:45am on westbound 60 freeway stuck in traffic near Azusa Ave, black flipups, couldnt see any mods it was too dark.

The last one was by the costco in San Dimas on Lone Hill Ave, looked black and had an exhaust, sounded nice!

It's been a good week, haha :biggrin:

... The last one was by the costco in San Dimas on Lone Hill Ave, looked black and had an exhaust, sounded nice!

It's been a good week, haha :biggrin:

If this was at around 7:30pm yesterday, it might have been me pulling out of the Chevron station and making my way down to the FNF meet-up at The Block of Orange.

Saw a black pre 02 with black rims at Phillips Auto for sale on PCH in Newport Beach. Any info on this?

Last edited:
If this was at around 7:30pm yesterday, it might have been me pulling out of the Chevron station and making my way down to the FNF meet-up at The Block of Orange.

yeah! it was around that time! and yeah, saw you turning right leaving the chevron :smile: nice

Saw a Black 02-05 stock NSX by 110 south (past 10 fwy) tailing what looks like a unmarked police cruiser? Probably around 1pm or so. A young gentleman was driving - I was in my black G35 trying to take a pic :biggrin:..Car looks great!

On Sunday afternoon, I got on the road with out any destination in mind except to see if there were flowers along the 5 freeway in Carlsbad. Didn't find the flowers but ended up getting off the sothbound 5, heading towards Torrey Pines. Just before getting there, my sweetie exchanged waves with the driver of a black NA1, with his top out. We wondered if it was the Pilot guy we met at South Coast Acura on Thursday.

Just went over to Ten(?) with the waterfalls over by SNA airport and came out to see a silverstone parked behind the white LP(I think) :eek: that was there when went in. Looked like it was on gunmetal RE's or OZ's..

Hi Kyras, no sorry that was not me. My '91 is a coupe model :smile:.
-Adolfo

Thanks for letting me know. BTW, I waved too. We also saw a Silver NSX with an older gentleman driving, stopped at a stop light, near there, on our way home. He didn't see us so we didn't wave.

Yesterday around 4pm on the 91 westbound between the 60fwy and 15fwy I slowed down to let a fellow NSX'r in red/black NSX pull up along side of me. It was like looking into a mirror, except for the chrome wheels. I began to follow it until my exit at McKinnley.

spotted a silver 02-05 this morning on magnolia in riverside making a u-turn! i noticed you were checking out my evo :biggrin:

That was my cousin taking my car in for a estimate on a paint job. Just moved to Murrieta area from NYC.

Last edited:
That was my cousin taking my car in for a estimate on a paint job. Just moved to Murrieta area from NYC.

Your car looked clean! After seeing so many nice NSXs on the road, ONLY AFTER I sold my NSX, it makes me want to buy one again! It makes me wonder where all the NSXs were when I had one haha!

On April 7 at around 10:10 PM, saw a black NSX heading north on the 5 freeway at Jamboree. Couldn't tell if NA1 or 2 before others cars got in the way of my view.

On January 31, saw 100 NSXs in Irvine. All colors, body types, etc. OK, couldn't resist adding this. :biggrin:

Your car looked clean! After seeing so many nice NSXs on the road, ONLY AFTER I sold my NSX, it makes me want to buy one again! It makes me wonder where all the NSXs were when I had one haha!

Lol...thanks! For the most part it is, but after being in NYC for 3 years, there are details that just gnaw at me. Pain but my cuz is going to get me a great deal. 2k or so for full job (lifetime warranty, taking everything apart, etc).

Back