• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official SoCal "Sighting" Thread - post all your NSX sightings here!

Probably was me. So long ago I can't remember what I was doing but I'm in downtown often for work. Finally somebody spots my daily driver, I take it everywhere ;P

Lazynok ..I finally spotted your beautiful white NSX this morning by 110 heading north. I commute daily to Glendale at the same time..unfortunately Im on a vanpool now but drive my NSX once in a while. Hope to caravan with you one of these days...:biggrin:
white_nsx.JPG

-Henry

saw a black na1 with gold rims traveling south on beverly glen towards sunset at holmby hills about 5:15pm today

Lazynok ..I finally spotted your beautiful white NSX this morning by 110 heading north. I commute daily to Glendale at the same time..unfortunately Im on a vanpool now but drive my NSX once in a while. Hope to caravan with you one of these days...:biggrin:

-Henry

Woo woo thats me! And I got your PM. I used to work at that studio in glendale next to you. We film Criminal Minds there. But I just quit that job to do america's got talent and then some new wonderwoman show... so I'll be at warner bro's from now on! No more cheap sleezy studio at the end of a creepy road ;P

PS stalker ;P

Saw a Berlina black pre '02 driving east down Garnet in PB around 5pm today (Saturday 3/12). I was sitting in a bar with friends and just saw it thru the window. Anyone here?

Spotted a yellow pre-02 with side skirts and LED lights on Wilshire Blvd, just east of the 405 on Sunday. Driver was Asian. I was in my NSX.

Saw a red NA2 with carbon/black wing near Jamboree/Portola around 11:30-noon on Sunday. You were heading east, and I was heading west in my red NA1. We exchanged waves.

Glad to finally see another NSX on the road since I bought mine!

Spotted a yellow pre-02 with side skirts and LED lights on Wilshire Blvd, just east of the 405 on Sunday. Driver was Asian. I was in my NSX.

That was me on my way to Helen's Cycles in Westwood Village just coming back from a Mountain Gate get-together. That must have been you in the 02+ red traveling west. Btw, what did your plate spell?

Saw a red NA2 with carbon/black wing near Jamboree/Portola around 11:30-noon on Sunday. You were heading east, and I was heading west in my red NA1. We exchanged waves.

Glad to finally see another NSX on the road since I bought mine!

Nice to have spotted another NSX on Jamboree! I think I have only seen 3 out on the road in the past year (excluding meets).

Saw 2 NSXs in a row.

Pre-02 Yellow NSX parked on Little Santa Monica in Beverly Hills. Had a custom plate. Real clean.

Pre-02, Red NSX w/ Black roof on Santa Monica Blvd traveling east bound near Century City this morning.

That was me, visiting moms, u know we luv our momzzz :) still tring to find other nsx around Downtown LA area.

haha that post was made several months ago you know right? :biggrin::wink:

Saw a Blue X in the Chino Hills area right next to the old Great Indoors building. NICE...

Saw a white pre 02 on PCH in Huntington Beach/Newport Beach around 2:00 on Sunday 3-27 while driving with Steve (Yellowhaze). You drove with us for a few miles and Steve found out you are on Prime but did not get your Prime name.

Saw a pre 02 black w/Quad pipe on Azusa making a left turn into Gale (east) around 3:00pm today. Sounds awesome. While waiting for the light, I talked to him a bit and he said that he wasn't on Prime... :mad: But I told him he should sign up....

red NA1 Couple red with black top traveling North and PV North 10:00am Thursday morning. I was in the opposite traffic with a light blue ML.

I was in my all red NA2 NSX-T turning north on Hawthorne from PV North around that time. Sure it had a black top?

Saw a Midnight Pearl with Volk GT-Vs at McDonalds/Chevron in El Segundo today at lunch. We rev'd at each other. enkrypt3d maybe?

I was in my all red NA2 NSX-T turning north on Hawthorne from PV North around that time. Sure it had a black top?

I am sure it had a black top. Where did you get on the PV North? I was on PV North from Crenshaw to Western... I saw him just before PV East..... You guys are very close by at the same time...

I am sure it had a black top. Where did you get on the PV North? I was on PV North from Crenshaw to Western... I saw him just before PV East..... You guys are very close by at the same time...

I started west of Hawthorne and turned north on to Hawthorne. Definitely not me.

BTW, has anyone checked out Coffee and Cars at the Peninsula Center yet? I stumbled upon it last month totally by chance and didn't wake up early enough to check it out this month.

Back