• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official SoCal "Sighting" Thread - post all your NSX sightings here!

Saw a black with bug eye's, R-type wing going north on Brookhurst at Warner at 11:20 today. Barely saw so couldn't tell if 02+ or conversion.

Saw a couple times: Red 94-97 with white wheels on San Gabriel and Atlantic Blvd.

Spotted (and met) NSXBMX out near Terranea during my morning run yesterday

333916_4550601602334_49105256_o.jpg

8/27 4:40 pm... A black popup-headlight NSX drove through a TV set of the show Suburgatory, in a residential Toluca Lake neighborhood. Haha you actually drove under my crane as I was operating it. Was kind of cool. Imagine one driving under this is the road haha. Okay well I thought it was cool ;P

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1346111721595.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1346111721595.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 239
Last Friday 8.24.12 in Corona. On the corner of Border and Via Pacifica around 4-5pm. Red pre-02 was making a left turn to go on Via Pacifica towards Ontario Ave. couldn't see much because it was way ahead and there were other cars blocking the view. Looked to have dark tinted tailights. Nice color! :cool:

Spotted a Kaiser silver NA2 on the 22 West around the Grand/Glassell onramp. I was in my DD - accord - and changed lane in front of you. Couldn't see the driver, the car looked stock though - I was debating whether or not to drive the X today too! :rolleyes:

DSCN36201209084NSXs_Peps.jpg

Don't know where else to put this photo. Taken on Sept. 8, 2012, after Cars and Coffee but before breakfast at Pacific Whey in Newport Coast.

Back