• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Offset for Enkei RPM2

from what I've read from searching this forum is that 245 size tires on the front are to wide and you will be scraping on certain parts of the car.

the seller actually has 255 on the front and I would just change them out to 215.
NSX REY,
will the front with 5mm spacer be flush with the fender? what about the rear do they also need spacer or not?

thanks

will the front with 5mm spacer be flush with the fender? what about the rear do they also need spacer or not?

thanks

Paul,
With a 5mm spacer on the front, it'll be a +40 overall offset on a 8" wheel and it'll be pretty flush.

However with a 9" rear wheel and a +35 offset you'll need about a 10-13mm spacer to make it equally flush as your fronts.

Also, be sure to get the correct size hubrings to fit the NSX and those wheels. You should not install the wheels without them (as far as I can tell the S2000 front and rear rings are the same sizes as the NSX).

Last edited:
do any of y'all know if a 17x7 rpm2 with +38 offset would clear the NA2 calipers without a spacer?

thanks,
v

Back