• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Old school lowenhart BR-5 in NSX spec

I'm looking to sell these
attachment.php

3 piece lowenhart wheels. They are originally chrome and it was peeling so I plasti-dipped them black. I was going to refinish them as they look great on the nsx even when plastic dipped.
Very minor scratches on the barrels and no bends. Many more pics on request, just message me.
These wheels will definitely need to be refinished so please be aware.
Specs are
front- 18/8.5/46 offset weight-25lbs zero rubbing issues with correct tire size plenty of brake clearance.
rear- 19/9.5/44 offset weight-27lbs plenty of brake clearance.

Id love to sell these locally for 600$ or best offer. I will ship at buyers expense after shipping quote is received.
Also, I will take reasonable offers. These are no longer made and used to be a very popular wheel for vip cars.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 477
Last edited:
Bumpin...
Make me an offer. I would like to see these gone and refinished.

Accepting any offers... Local pick up only. Taking up space.

Bump. I will damn near give these away. Moving soon. Yours for a small donation.

IMG_0504.jpg

Where are you located and is it wheels only or is it wheels and tires?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Where are you located and is it wheels only or is it wheels and tires?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
Nor-cal Bay Area located. Wheels need refinishing and do not come with tires. Cosmetically they are not really ready to mount unless refinished in my opinion. But basically, name your price.

Back