• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

OMG...Nice sound.

Expected an F1 or a Ferrari Le Mans race car.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ad1XphQUj1Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

thats the taitec gt-009. Too bad its single exhaust or else it would've been a killer exhaust!!

Yes, it sounds nice but is also insanely LOUD.

Dream sound in a NSX :biggrin: I always show my friends this.

yeah I noticed it seemed really loud in the other videos from the video author. Its also a shame it is a single exit. I think Pride V2 is the closest to this you can get, with out your ears bleeding.

Not a chance of running with this in the UK ... latest 'lets get the driver' project is to pull anything of interest and run a Db meter test ... this would have you off the road and on the bus home whilst they take it off to the pound and send you a huge fine!

Humbug ...

Sounds nice. I think what made it sound that loud is cause where he is at too. It's like driving between two walls :tongue:

Maybe they should make more cut backs? ;)

Not a chance of running with this in the UK ... latest 'lets get the driver' project is to pull anything of interest and run a Db meter test ... this would have you off the road and on the bus home whilst they take it off to the pound and send you a huge fine!

Humbug ...

I have this exhaust it is amazing. To put things in perspective I got a compliment the other day from a guy in a Ferrari 360 Modena. He could not believe that sound was coming from my car. It's fairly loud but I have not been pulled over for it.

You do have to loose your rear valence or modify and it is single exhaust. But with the bad comes the good the exhaust is about 12 - 15 pounds.

I have not heard anything on an nsx that is comparable.

Back