• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

On the way fron DCA to NSXPO

I am trailering up on Thursday AM From the DCA. Unless you are with a trailer you don;t want to travel with me. But I am just interested in who is going from DCA and when. I am looking forward to seeing you all there. Please post if you are going, how and when. Dave we known you and John are driving up, but please post so we get a full count. Michale the kids ( at School will be fine this year, so let it go and join us. Chris and Brian WTF. I hope to see you all there.:smile:

Nice thought to just ditch the kids and go, but I will not have them firmly molded into what I need for the year and if I lose 'em now I have a year to pay for it. I will make every effort to attend a future EXPO but I cannot manage things this year. SO... you will have to have a good time for me: great track times and an extra cold one is all I ask) And a detailed report when ya'll get home :smile:

Dave we know you and John are driving up, but please post so we get a full count.

John and I will be departing early a.m. Thursday. Plan is to be there in plenty of time for the evening social. Think you have my CP so plan on giving us a call during the day.

Dave

I am trailering up from Florida and will be staying over with my daughter in Laurel, MD on Tuesday night the 22nd. I will be going up to Buffalo on Wednesday the 23rd for the reception at Ray Lak's Acura. It is always a good time.

Scott & Robyn from Rockville, MD. Driving up in our NSX. Leaving Thursday early morning to get to Toronto for Cocktails! Interested in caravaning up (at speed).

Scott & Robyn from Rockville, MD. Driving up in our NSX. Leaving Thursday early morning to get to Toronto for Cocktails! Interested in caravaning up (at speed).

Scott,

I'll send you my CP number via PM. Hope to catch up with you near Hagerstown.

Dave

And I am getting more and more jealous every day.
Teaching is GREAT most days...but not during NSEXPO when you are a new owner :frown:

Back