• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

one day ScienceofSpeed clearance sale - this Friday 12/28!

Thank you all for your interest. If you have not received the newsletter, you can view it by clicking the link in the introductory e-mail to view the last newsletter sent (you can receive a new one by subscribing here: http://www.scienceofspeed.com/newsletter/). If you have any questions, you can always give us a call.

OK, got it! A few times in the past Chris I didn't get the newsletter even though I knew it was sent. Glad it's all sorted out.

OK, glad we got it resolved for you!

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm, not much of a sale.

I'm not sure what to say - the sale is giving up about half of our margin which customers appear to appreciate.

OK, glad we got it resolved for you!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not sure what to say - the sale is giving up about half of our margin which customers appear to appreciate.

I think some members are looking for like a 20% across the board or something along those lines. SOS has never really struck me as a company that offers discounts of such so I wasn't expecting much when I opened the newsletter. Regardless I think it's cool that you're offering products for sale in general.

I think some members are looking for like a 20% across the board or something along those lines. SOS has never really struck me as a company that offers discounts of such so I wasn't expecting much when I opened the newsletter. Regardless I think it's cool that you're offering products for sale in general.

Understood, unfortunately that is our margin on many parts. We try to run lean to offer the best pricing directly to customers.

cheers,
-- Chris

- - - Updated - - -

hi guys --

The phones have been very busy this afternoon, if you do not get through on the first try, please call back in a few minutes. We are staying open till 6pm MST today.

Back