• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

One unsatisfied owner: poor service leads Lamborghini driver on destructive path

One Lamborghini owner in China today decided to take a stand against the poor service he had received from the company. He hired people to publicly destroy the sports car when it failed to function after a service by an official Lamborghini service station.

http://photoblog.msnbc.msn.com/_new...-leads-lamborghini-driver-on-destructive-path

pb-110315-smash-car-da-02.photoblog900.jpg

pb-110315-smash-car-da-01.photoblog900.jpg

pb-110315-smash-car-da-03.photoblog900.jpg

Yeah, that might void the warranty.

Each and every one of those assholes should face the firing squad for that. The owner of the vehicle should be made to suffer almost to the point of death and then revived to suffer some more. Then after that be required to take anger management and never be allowed to purchase a car again. Just my opinion.

Each and every one of those assholes should face the firing squad for that. The owner of the vehicle should be made to suffer almost to the point of death and then revived to suffer some more. Then after that be required to take anger management and never be allowed to purchase a car again. Just my opinion.

Why would you think that? It's not like they did it to the owner of the dealer:). Who ever owns this car can do what ever he wants to do with it. Why would he do it ? He either over reacted or he really got screwed.

Last edited:
Someone should get the vin #, it will probably show up on Ebay in "mint" condition!!!! Maybe they could rebody it as a NSX? Ha ha funny shit.....no worst than that dumb ass guy in Florida who owns a motorhome company and let his dumb f n son have and total 2 Enzo's? And yes those guys swing like a bunch of pussies......:eek:.

Why would you think that? It's not like they did it to the owner of the dealer:). Who ever owns this car can do what ever he wants to do with it. Why would he do it ? He either over reacted or he really got screwed.

He may be on the "Charlie Sheen" drug!!!!!:cool:

Sorry, just a personal reaction as I previously drove a 2006 Gallardo for a short while. He does have the right to do what he wants just a shame to destroy such a nice vehicle because of lack of self control and anger management issues.

Sorry, just a personal reaction as I previously drove a 2006 Gallardo for a short while. He does have the right to do what he wants just a shame to destroy such a nice vehicle because of lack of self control and anger management issues.

Please don't be sorry, you have a right to have your opinion just as the ex owner of this nice lambo has a right to do what he wants with it :)

I actually agree with you, he better have a good excuse to what he did.

The reactions on here are hilarious. It's just a dumb Lambo. He is rich. How would selling it for a $1 prove his point?

These photos and video will be all over the web. You are talking about it. He is getting exactly what he wants.

Back