• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Online Confirmation Anyone??

I submitted my registration and payment on-line (way cool), and after I submitted the web page said I would get a confirmation email shortly... however I am still waiting.
Anyone recieve theres? and does it take more than a couple of hours??

I'm nervious because the earlybird deadline is tomorrow!

I registered last night, for NSXPO, not the sex change like Hugh's had :wink: and haven't received a confirmation email or seen my name magically appear on the list a couple of threads below. I guess we just wait for Ken.

I mailed mine yesterday and let Ken know. I hope I beat the clock! (and I am not talking about my sex change):biggrin:

Folks,

Just an FYI, Ken is at the track:). So you may not see the confirmation e-mail from him until the end of the weekend. No worries, if you registered before the deadline we will be sure you get the earlybird:).

Regards,
LarryB

Larry Bastanza said:
Just an FYI, Ken is at the track
I'm baaaack... :D Thanks for your patience.

It's not an automated procedure; I send it out after reviewing all the information to make sure there are no errors, questions, etc.

I've sent out e-mail confirmations to everyone whose registration was received by fax or on the website by yesterday, and at the post office box by Monday afternoon.

Back