• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Opinion/history wanted: 98 NSX-T w/ CTSC details inside JH4NA2167WT000150

Currently looking for an NSX to purchase and I came across this one. Was wondering if prior to the current owner, it may have belonged to a Prime member who could give some background on it. Apparently the owner now has had it for about 3 years and driven it around 5k miles in that period of time and all the Comptech stuff was put on the vehicle by the previous owner. If anyone can help or recommend some advice it would be appreciated:

VIN: JH4NA2167WT000150
For Sale ad:
http://www.newusedcar.biz/inventory/view/232391

Re: Opinion/history wanted: 98 NSX-T w/ CTSC details inside

I don't know about this particular model, but the pricing is spot-on for what I paid for my 1997 CTSC model in the last 2 months. I actually am having some minor 'issues' sorted out on mine at Acura of Lynnwood but overall am very happy with the car. I had owned a 2001 stock Silverstone before but wasn't enthused about the lack of low-end torque. That is NOT an issue with the CTSC. So if you can get someone to vouch for it, I'd look at this seriously. I know I've had a blast in mine already.... Good luck

What sort of "issues" is your car currently experiencing? Just trying to get a hold of whether or not I'd rather find an N/A car and turbo it or if I can live with the increase of moving parts in a supercharger system.

Thanks.

Back