• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Opinions on this 1992 JH4NA126XNT000621

I can't tell a thing from those photos except I think it has the original front spoiler which is a good sign to start with.
Get it checked and good luck.
Remeber automatics are less expensive to buy than 5-speeds.

Notice on the interior photo they did not include the driver's side bolster which being a 92' I would assume there is alot of wear/cracking unless they had the leathers re-done.

The car looks good from the photos. If you really want the car:

1. Run a carfax
2. Pay for a PPI unless the owner can provide you with the very recent report from the mechanic. I know it says the car was given a check-up but that doesn't mean squat to me unless I see proof.
3. Look at the car, drive the car and make sure you really want the automatic. You could also ask a nsxprimer to look at the car for you.
4. See if you can look at the maintenance history of the car. Being a 92 it should have the timing belt/water pump done.

Good luck

thanks for the thoughts so far. I have run the carfax, and it checks out with what the owner told me (he has only owned the car about 7 months).

Any sign of mis aligned panels or paint work? Don't the mats look very faded?

Thanks guys.

BE

Back