• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Opinions on what to do with my NSX

Won't that look just like MYNSX's??? Sounds just like it.

[This message has been edited by NetViper (edited 02 October 2002).]

Originally posted by NetViper:
Won't that look just like MYNSX's??? Sounds just like it.

[This message has been edited by NetViper (edited 02 October 2002).]

Not at all!!!!!no big wing, car will be completely yellow,no exposed carbon fiber, different wheels, no big roof scoop, no neons, he has stock reupholstered seats, ill have race seats, his is supercharged, mine will be twin turbo. His car is more show oriented, mine will be all go-oriented.

Originally posted by ALLAN:
...car will be completely yellow...

Just a question, since you seem sure to go for yellow.

Where are you gonna get it painted? Can we expect to have the same quality job than from factory?

Heard it is a fairly big job to repaint an NSX and making it like an original paint. Must take off a lot of parts and find a very competent shop...

I agree with your taste concerning the widening of rear body only. À la GT 40 may I suppose!

Love GT 40 for that strong look ( the same for the Diablo ). The NSX shares it also but on the medium light side...

Knowing your bias toward nice girls
( dated
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
) your taste for wide rear body should translate how on the ground of women bodies?
smile.gif
smile.gif

The nsx is actually an easy car to paint, because the all the panels come off rather easily. I will attempt to paint the car myself, as ive always wanted to try that, so my nsx will be my guinea pig. If i mess up, ill send it out to be painted.

As for widebody rearends, it only applys to cars, girls need not apply!

So when are you getting started allan? and are you going to take dig. pix along the way to show us?

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Dr.Lane:
And don't forget to add the t-top!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by BoostedMR2:
T-Tops Rock:

gknight1.JPG

burt_sp.jpg

-- DavidV
biggrin.gif

In the examples above, when you say T-top, does the T stand for Toupee??
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

Back