• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Opinions Please!

OK, so I was close to pulling the trigger on an NSX when I stumbled across this car buried in a classified section of a newspaper.

91 Red/Blk - roof painted red, 62K miles
(a-la Zanardi.)
-Oz super leggera racing wheels/Potenza tires 17/18 (15K)
-no snap ring range
-comptech exhaust-resonate tips
-zanardi titanium shift knob
-zanardi mats-trunk too.
-new style air dam/super star headlights
-front nose cap stripped to bare metal, repainted-5 coats clear,(obvious rock dings-reason)
-time belt/clutch/H20/bose/snubbers/anntena/ all done.
-flawless int. no bolster wear
-6 disc CD in trunk (new)
-everything works perfect

2 owner, (mx records missing from 1st owner)
-60k check done

-Flawless paint, not one scratch ding, etc. (Int. too)
-clean carfax

talked to owner, obvious gearhead. Says this car is in perfect condition. just talking to him I get a strong feeling he was peticular about this NSX-says his wife's 04 TL is not as good shape, (one wheel scuff on 04 TL.)
reason for selling-bought a 04 ultra high end porsche.

price-$28,900

Obviousley possible this car will go quick sale or should I wait to look at car in a few days. - long drive to see car

RSVP

Thanks in advance,

Skyguy

Last edited:
I say investigate it a bit more and go check the car out in person...and if all is well then "pull the trigger":p

skyguy said:
Obviousley possible this car will go quick sale or should I wait to look at car in a few days. - long drive to see car
How bad would you feel if someone else bought the car during the time that you were waiting around?

You could always make a deal that is contingent on it passing an inspection by a dealer and/or by yourself upon arrival...

BOUGHT IT!

Thanks for your advice. Bought it!

Skyguy

Attachments

• a smmm.jpg
    a smmm.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 147
looks sweet.. Looks like a lowering will simply put in the "hot to death" category!

Back