• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Original Leather owners Manual and Warranty w/delivery hanging placards - SOLD

Original Leather owners Manual and Warranty w/delivery hanging placards

Original Owners Manual and Warranty books in the original leather folder. Also includes the delivery placards as well as the original Yokohama tire guide.

Free shipping on this item in the US

Shipping details:
I will always prefer to have a local pick-up and a cash transaction in Southern California (10 minutes away from the Ontario airport) but will ship to anywhere in North America or the EU (Including Norway). I will NOT ship to or collect payment from any other region so please do not ask.
Foreign shipping:
Purchaser responsible for any additional shipping and handling outside of the United States, including duties.
Donor vehicle information:
This item is from a Red 1993 Acura NSX. 132,000 miles. I have owned this vehicle for 18 years. Garaged 99% of the time. The only products used on this vehicle are of the following; Mother's, Mobile 1, Purple Power, MeGuiars, Connely leather products, Invisible Glass, and OEM Acura.
VIN # JH4NA1151PT000082

List Date: 9/24/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Original Leather owners Manual and Warranty w/delivery hanging placards
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
nsx-prime

Back