• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ORTEGA RUN - March 23rd....no rain

Well, last sunday sure didn't go as planned!
wink.gif
The man upstairs is funny like that.

I didn't get to go cause I looked out my window at 7 am and the roads were soaking wet. Then I glanced over the general direction of the meeting place and there were dark clouds still looming overhead. So I decided a no-go.

I called Wadasan to see if it's still on (I think I woke him up -- sorry). He went. I went back to sleep.
biggrin.gif

Since there were only 6 dedicated people that showed up on the 16th, let's re-do this event.

So, this coming Sunday then (Mar 23rd). Great!

BTW: I didn't get a map.

joel,
i send you a map.............yes are doing it again this sunday!!!!

5 south
exit ortega hwy and make a quick left and a quick right into the chevron/denny's

<*raises hand*

------------------
'94 NSX black on black
'01 IS300
'93 del Sol -turbo integra powered- SOLD

jumpclap.gif
I'm in - Can't wait!!

jumpclap.gif
I'm in too - Assuming I can get back from Europe after the shooting starts!

woo hoooo!!!
the chance of rain on sunday has gone from 10% to >>>0%!!!<<<
hope to see everyone there on sunday.
no excuses this time!!

------------------
'94 NSX black on black
'01 IS300

hey joel, i will do just that when i get home today...however, paul may have a better copy of it since i purchase the microsoft one. paul, did you save it on your laptop? if so, could you resend it to the guys? thanks......and BE BACK HOME!!!

The Pahrump track event is back on!
Why not go to where you can Really see how your pride and joy runs on the road!
No hiding cops, to sides of cliffs to hit, no canyons to slide into and best of all, it's LEGAL.
Any takers?
Ron

day in, day out, day in, day out!!! damn...only a few days left!!! i can't waitttttt!!! ARE WE STILL DOING IT?
biggrin.gif
Don't make me polish and wax my car for nothing..............<raise my hand>

sunny,
thanks for standing by me!!! however, we will definitely get at least 10 so far. but the more, the better!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by JaguarXJ6:
I'm doing it even if no one else but you is. The smell of burning fossil fuels and rubber, adrenaline, and a grin from ear to ear is what the day's about, how COULD I miss it??
biggrin.gif

222683.gif

[This message has been edited by JaguarXJ6 (edited 20 March 2003).]

the date really makes no difference to me, but everyone seems to want sunday for some reason... and i think if we tried to change the day this late, we would end up with 2 mini-ortega runs instead of one.

HOW MANY DO WE HAVE SO FAR??

------------------
'94 NSX black on black
'01 IS300

[This message has been edited by supergreen125 (edited 21 March 2003).]

at this time, we are not changing the date....SUNDAY will be the day...
5south, exit ortega hwy, quick left and quick right.....we will depart about 9:30am. however, a group of us will be there about 8am for breakfast. according to my email confirmation, it looks like we have 16+

Originally posted by supergreen125:
the date really makes no difference to me, but everyone seems to want sunday for some reason... and i think if we tried to change the day this late, we would end up with 2 mini-ortega runs instead of one.

HOW MANY DO WE HAVE SO FAR??

Hello Yellowpad and all members,

first timer here. Yellowpad, I can see that you're also in OC, which city are you in?. I am in Westminster area. Do I still follow the same direction to get to the meeting place?.

Thanks

check your mail.

Originally posted by Xcite50:
Hello Yellowpad and all members,

first timer here. Yellowpad, I can see that you're also in OC, which city are you in?. I am in Westminster area. Do I still follow the same direction to get to the meeting place?.

Thanks

Back