• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ORTEGA RUN - March 23rd....no rain

Its 7:45pm and I'm exhausted.. may watch Minority Report for the 1st time then get some sleep. Then.. drive time!
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
=) 8)

Also, my digi camera software on the system is not working right. The software was in the camera bag and CD suffered some cracks. Might be my camera itself
frown.gif

Sunny

Have a good run guys/gals, drive save!

Ps.Formally known as Yellowdancer..
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by nzo-who (edited 22 March 2003).]

I'm baaack!

See you guys in the morning.

Originally posted by Paul65K:
I'm baaack!

See you guys in the morning.

-------------------------------------------
To bad I can't make it.I would love to hear your Tubi Paul..Oh Well! next time!

Ps.formally known as Yellowdancer
biggrin.gif

Well my body seems to still be on Central European Time so I've been ready to go since 4AM!

Who's ready to go now?

See you guys soon.

Today was great. I think the final count was 14 cars. We had perfect weather and not too much trafic, but that last part of the run to the top of Mt. Palomar was as good as it get's and shows off the capabilities of the NSX as well as anywhere.

Thanks again to Calvin (Yellowpad) for getting this thing going and keeping it on track even through the trials and tribulations of the weather.

I hope you all had as much fun as I did today, can't wait to do it again. How about a track event next time, maybe we can set something up and we won't need to worry about traffic and CHP!

Cheers

[This message has been edited by Paul65K (edited 23 March 2003).]

You guys are the craziest drivers!
I gave up playing catch-up so I just sat back and cruised.
(I had a girl on the passenger seat so I had to be considerate.
biggrin.gif
)

Originally posted by Joel:
You guys are the craziest drivers!
I gave up playing catch-up so I just sat back and cruised.
(I had a girl on the passenger seat so I had to be considerate.
biggrin.gif
)

That's exactly why my wife refuses to come along on these rides anymore!

Actually I'm not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing BTW!

Great lead Paul, but make sure you remember the turn a little sooner hahahaha
smile.gif
. I was the second car at first, but I was glad that I wasn't the second car at that point. It was my first time, and now I know why I bought the car. Thanks for inviting me. Track sounds good next time.

Max Pham

just want to say thanks to everyone for coming out here today--i had a great time!!!! how can we not having fun when the sun is out during the run?

Looked like fun! I'm sorry I missed it.

So, who got drilled by some guy on a Honda 929CBR???

Did he give you the full "is that an RX-7? Is that a 350Z? Is that a kitcar?" bullsh!+?

It looks like he and his biker buddies were in some of those pictures. He was the guy in the hat with a yellow top-black bottom jacket on: http://www.nsxprime.com/ubb/Forum6/HTML/000645.html

He's a jack@$$! hahah. He's a good friend and I used to work with the guy. Great guy but he likes to push peoples buttons. But it's all for good fun. He always gives me the RX-7 line. That punk! I sent him the link to this thread.

yea that was him. chad told him he had a nice suzuki!!!

good run guys. had a blast! next time we should make the palomar loop twice!!!
too bad we got split up at the end. what a cluster f#@k. four of us ended up having lunch in san marcos at brunos... just like we thought we had planned. maybe the lunch plans should be made before we leave.
anyway... anyone taking charge of the next run??
paul... what did you have in mind for a track event?

------------------
'94 NSX black on black
'01 IS300
'93 del Sol -turbo integra powered- SOLD

Yeah - I got the fulll line - I thought the dude was deaf so I kept repeating what I was saying. My wife told me he was pull'n my leg - then the dude split. If that's what gets the dude off, so be it!!
All-in-all it was a beautiful day. The road to Palomar was great fun - nice twisty's. I surprised me how well my bone stock NSX handled going up and down those twisty roads. I could just imagine how much better it would be with suspension mods, and stickier tires!! BTW my wife loved getting thrown from side to side in a moving vehicle - especially since she was sick with a cold Just kidding!! Had a great time lookig forward to the next one.
smile.gif

Originally posted by POWERED by HONDA:
Did he give you the full "is that an RX-7? Is that a 350Z? Is that a kitcar?" bullsh!+?

The funniest part was when a couple of guys pulled over to do their thing in the bushes only to find out later that everyone was waiting for them at the restaurant for a pit stop just 2 minutes ahead.

I got caught up with them because I was in the rear and I thought somebody got a flat or something. Then I saw a couple of guys running frantically in the bushes. Ha ha ha! :D :D

Back