• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

OTC 2003 SEND OFF PARTY FOR TEAM NSX / NEW SoCal NSX MAIL LIST

While the NSXCA email lists and server is apparently off on a "permanent vacation" - we needed a way to get the word out so we created this new email list just for the SoCal NSXCA members & their NSX owning friends that might want to become members someday.....
Instructions for signing up for it are simple and are posted below this party invitation!

------------Notice----------------

Three of our fellow SoCal NSXCA members are answering the call of the wild asphalt and entering their NSX's in OTC this year. For those of you that have not heard of this, the OTC is a week long race marathon! and it starts April 6th 2003!!!
Full info here: ]http://www.opentrackchallenge.com]

Our warriors are:

Doug Hayashi (http://www.nsxfiles.com/)
Greg Hardee (http://www.daliracing.com/v666-5/info/OTC/2003/home.cfm)
Mark Allan (website coming this week)

We are going to give them a good sendoff this THURSDAY, April 3rd @ the San Diego Dave's and Busters; starting at 6:00pm till we all get bored of boasting about what we would do on the track if we only could go do it too.
smile.gif

Here's where the party is: [best to get directions from Mapquest or call them]

Dave & Busters
2931 Camino Del Rio N,
San Diego, CA 92108
(619) 280-7115

All NSXCA members and the relevant SO's are invited to come and have some fun, food, and good conversation, and of course 2 of the race prepared OTC NSX's will be there to check out!! (D.H. will already be on his way to the race - bummer)

Bring yours too! All NSX's welcome, racy or not.
biggrin.gif

D&B will have set aside 20+ secure parking spaces for us and will have a security guard posted to look after our "babies" while we are in the club eating etc.

Each person will get a $20.00 D&B voucher to spend on whatever kind of munchies you like courtesy of the NSXCA, and we will have a separate banquet room for the meals. (eats are starting at 7:00)

So here's the plan:

6:00pm: show up and preen for each other.
7:00pm: time to EAT!

and then after that - whatever. D&B has lots of fun things to do!

**There will be a raffle for several "Official 2003 TEAM NSX T-shirts"** at dinner!!

Please RSVP ASAP so we can arrange for more parking if need be; to:

[email protected]

Thanks,

Your party planners,

MJ & MA

----SoCal NSX E-Mail List Directions:

To join the So Cal NSX Owners email lists, send an email to [email protected] with the following text in the body of the email:

subscribe socalnsxowners firstname lastname

Example: (if your name were zoe somebody and you were a dali webguy)

Subscribe socalnsxowners zoe somebody

To unsubscribe from the San Diego NSX Owners email list, send an email to [email protected] with the following text in the body of the email:

unsubscribe socalnsxowners

To send a message to the list simply email your message to: [email protected].

------------------------------------------

------------------
need more info? please private me @

[email protected]

Mark Johnson, CEO of Custodial Services @ Dali Racing, a Not For Profit Company.

[This message has been edited by NSXGOD (edited 30 March 2003).]

[This message has been edited by NSXGOD (edited 30 March 2003).]

So far we just have a few diehard party animals coming - what happened to the rest of the SD crowd?? comon - there is no track time required here! :D

the partiers so far:

Mark Johnson & Blondie
Mark Allan & Connie
Trevor Allan & the babe
Greg Hardee
Todd the racer guy
Steve Riter
Raymond Wisco
Paul & Heidi Taylor
Andreas Kottke
Brad & GF
Dennis Caco & other freeloader

Mark,
I know a number of NSX owners here in SD who plan to show up, me included. The reason why you don't see a lot of replies are because they might be a little bit too busy taking care of other things in their lives, but they will show their faces. Hope you will understand.

You take care, have a great day, and keep up the great work.
De

the OTC sendoff party

Mark,
I know a number of NSX owners here in SD who plan to show up, me included. The reason why you don't see a lot of replies are because they might be a little bit too busy taking care of other things in their lives, but they will show their faces. Hope you will understand.

You take care, have a great day, and keep up the great work.
De

We need to have everyone sign up as we need to rent the room, arrange for the parking, arrange for the right amount of food etc. etc. At D&B that is done on a "per head" basis - right now we have 25 people that have responded and 25 spaces reserved (including you and Conrad since I've read this posting) - if it is too much effort for them to take the 3 seconds it takes to send me an e-mail there might not be room for that person at the event.

the OTC event - will you bring parts to sell?

I've been asked if I will be bringing parts etc etc. - this is NOT a commercial event - it is supposed to be a send off party for the two NSX'rs foolish enough to enter the OTC - it is not a Vendor display party.

I'm happy to talk about the mods that we and other people did on the cars until it gets way past our bedtimes but I'm not bringing a truck load of parts to this deal. :D

Back