• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ouch 120mph in a 65!!!

Or that she isn't really his girlfriend, but some random girl who had her picture taken while posing with the car at a gas station...
...or maybe she's his daughter...

...AND his girlfriend. :biggrin:

(After all, if you're going to drive drunk and steal stuff anyway, you probably don't care about statutory, incest, or any other laws, either!)

Last edited:
Or that she isn't really his girlfriend, but some random girl who had her picture taken while posing with the car at a gas station...

This has happened to me on a few occasions- Pretty girl sees the car and wants to have a friend take her picture with it- of course, I've never been creepy enough to take a picture also...

Actually you might be on to something there. If you look, whatever it was she purchased, she has set down between her feet to get her picture taken. If it were his GF wouldn't she just set whatever it was in the passenger seat? Plus, my wife has never just randomly posed on the hood of my car at the car station to have her picture taken with it.

Second clue, I can't really tell where she is looking. Is she looking to the left of the photographer at maybe another photographer? Becasue that is where her body is facing...to the left of the photographer.....anyway, just some things I noticed while looking at the photo. That and the police cruiser at the pump.

Actually you might be on to something there. If you look, whatever it was she purchased, she has set down between her feet to get her picture taken. If it were his GF wouldn't she just set whatever it was in the passenger seat? Plus, my wife has never just randomly posed on the hood of my car at the car station to have her picture taken with it.
PWNED!!!

I wonder where I can find a picture that says that? :smile:

:biggrin:

I'm glad you think I failed at life, but I sir would never want to hangout with someone like you, I would sooner become a monk, heck a nun... you have boring writen all over you....:rolleyes:

Smoore -
After reading your initial post and your subsequent replies, I was going to respond but choose not to because you appeared to "somewhat" get a grasp on your mistake. However, after reading your reply to Caustic......
OMG dude...so basically you are implying if an individual doesn't drive DRUNK and wreckless, he or she is "boring" ?!?!?!?!

WTF?!?!?!?!?!?...... I view people like YOU in the same context as S**t under my shoe.
My wife and I were hit head-on by a POS DRUNK years ago and therefore, I hold a special HATRED towards Pieces of S**T such as yourself who think it is "OK" to drink and drive; and by the way, you stated you had "2 BEERS"......
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.......that's what they ALL SAY you idiot.

You appear to think your actions were....... "ok" and not a big deal...... OMG.........
wow man............you are truly a worthless piece of S**T!!!

So to all prime members......
According to SMOORE:
If you don't drink and drive, you are boring........ :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Last edited:
PWNED!!!

I wonder where I can find a picture that says that? :smile:

lol... guys it's her purse, you can't be that stupid.... and no one said that the mistakes I may have made make me a cool person but people that have nothing better to do than preech "this and that" and how blah blah blah those people are boring and obviously have no life so therefore they feel the need to jump on the band wagen because there own life sucks and is boring:biggrin::biggrin: If they had a life they would be at dinner, spending time with there kids something instead of feeling the need to bash me...

Last edited:
wow talk about putting words in my mouth lol what a loser, get a life:tongue::tongue::biggrin: anything else?lol

Uh yes....I'm a loser - you're right... wow.....I failed to drink and drive last night but...I will try and get totally wasted, falling down drunk tonight; then go for a drive.

The only thing I will need is a lesson from a Professional Alcoholic, ie; YOU, on the best methods and / or ways to drive drunk.

Thanks

smoore in the photo you posted, is your right front corner dinged up/scratched or is that reflection off another object/light?

attachment.php

:biggrin::smile::tongue:

Attachments

• me and ma.jpg
    me and ma.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 650
Uh yes....I'm a loser - you're right... wow.....I failed to drink and drive last night but...I will try and get totally wasted, falling down drunk tonight; then go for a drive.

The only thing I will need is a lesson from a Professional Alcoholic, ie; YOU, on the best methods and / or ways to drive drunk.

Thanks

See you go from one extreme to the other, it's not always black and white like that!! sounds like you need professional counselling to get this issue behind you...

Smoore -
After reading your initial post and your subsequent replies, I was going to respond but choose not to because you appeared to "somewhat" get a grasp on your mistake. However, after reading your reply to Caustic......
OMG dude...so basically you are implying if an individual doesn't drive DRUNK and wreckless, he or she is "boring" ?!?!?!?!

WTF?!?!?!?!?!?...... I view people like YOU in the same context as S**t under my shoe.
My wife and I were hit head-on by a POS DRUNK years ago and therefore, I hold a special HATRED towards Pieces of S**T such as yourself who think it is "OK" to drink and drive; and by the way, you stated you had "2 BEERS"......
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.......that's what they ALL SAY you idiot.

You appear to think your actions were....... "ok" and not a big deal...... OMG.........
wow man............you are truly a worthless piece of S**T!!!

So to all prime members......
According to SMOORE:
If you don't drink and drive, you are boring........ :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I thought this was kind of interesting. Over on the "Killed a E92 Last Night" thread this would be considered stirring the pot and bringing the thread into the gutter and thus would quickly be deemed disturbing and then deleted to the satisfaction of certain kinds of people! Maybe we should have used some of this threads style over there. It seems anything goes!

Jack

Last edited:
You mean there's more? Wow! :eek:
Maybe you could tell us about it? :wink:
We'll be gentle so your girl friend dosen't float away! :cool:
Jack

Yoo hoo!
Hellooo!
(Knock Knock!)
You there!
Anyone home?
(knock knocK)
You keep falling asleep with your finger on the space bar!
Go to bed or get a cup of coffee and then come baaacck.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
yoo hoo!
Hellooo!
(knock knock!)
you there!
Anyone home?
(knock knock)
you keep falling asleep with your finger on the space bar!
Go to bed or get a cup of coffee and then come baaacck.:rolleyes:

o

K
I'll get some sleep.

Later
Jack

I thought this was kind of interesting. Over on the "Killed a E92 Last Night" thread this would be considered stirring the pot and bringing the thread into the gutter and thus would quickly be deemed disturbing and then deleted to the satisfaction of certain kinds of people! Maybe we should have used some of this threads style over there. It seems anything goes!

Jack

Certain kind of people?
Elaborate.
Please explain what are "certain kinds of people" to which you refer?
Lud, the site administrator? The moderators? Who?

Last edited:

Jack

"Stirring the Pot"!?!!?!? "bringing the thread into the gutter"?!?!?!

What in the F............. "disturbing"........
my response to a DRUNK driver is disturbing ...... !??!!?
Um..........Ok.......

Apparently you appreciate a DRUNK behind the wheel and therefore take offense at an individual, (me), who takes great offense at the DRUNK, (smoore), that thinks drinking and driving is all a big joke. When smoore goes out and drives drunk again - you need to join him on the road, have him slam into you. At that point you might change your viewpoint towards drunk drivers. :rolleyes:

Back