• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Paging U.S. NSX owners of Imola Orange Pearl

Anyone out there in the U.S. own a 2002 Imola Orange Pearl NSX? I would also be curious to know what interior color you have- Orange or Onyx.

[This message has been edited by Imola (edited 23 September 2002).]

I don't own an Imola Orange NSX, but if I did I would get the Onyx interior. The orange interior is just TOO much orange IMHO.

-Jim

------------------
1992 NSX Red/Blk 5 spd #0330
1991 NSX Blk/Blk Auto #3070 (Sold)
1974 Vette 454 4 spd Wht/Blk
http://homepage.mac.com/jimanders/PhotoAlbum1.html

Just wanted to know how many fellow Imola owner's are out there and what interior they have.

[This message has been edited by Imola (edited 25 September 2002).]

The Acura dealer here said we only get two cars to display for the whole of Canada, one for the East and one for the West. Both are Imola Orange. You can still get another colour but you have to order the car.
The dealer says the car looks great.

Originally posted by ck:

AFAIAC this is trolling at it's worst and generally playing against the confidence we have in each other for recommendations and advice.

It appears that this guy is patrolling the message boards as an enthusiast and member to benefit from doing nothing but selling cars.

Maybe nobody else has a problem with this, but I think this should stay in the market place section as a dealer posting and get rid of this persistent trolling that's been going on
mad.gif

[This message has been edited by Jonathan (edited 27 September 2002).]

Back