• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Paid $4.19/gal for gas last night

:eek:

I know others probably have paid more but this is the first time I have had to pay more than $4/gal. Prices are going up fast.........

This was in the Milpitas, CA. area at a Valero station.

What are others paying for premium?

I am paying £1.179p Sterling per litre!

I paid $4.02 yesterday at Chevron in Pacific Heights, San Francisco.

$3.21. regular is cool to use, right?:wink:

$4.51 for diesel
$3.89 prem
$3.56 reg.
My lucky daily driver is a diesel:eek:

I have'nt been keeping up with current affairs lately. What is the current "excuse" for the sudden rise.:confused:

Summer driving season = higher demand = more gouging

$3.43 a gallon for premium here in Utah!!

I pay 4.00 a gallon for 110 octane!! Downey, Ca

Thats an unbelievable deal. You should be filling up every drum you can find at that price.

I think I need visual proof of this...............

Wait a minute..........unleaded doesnt come in 110 octane!!...........hope you didnt put leaded gas in your NSX!!

Currently, pricing here is around Euro 1.55 per litre for 95 Octane gas.

Exchange rate is about 1.56 US$/Euro, so that would be 2.42 US$ per litre.

Which equals to about 9.16 US$ per US gallon.

You guys just don't know how good a deal your have overthere... :smile:

I have'nt been keeping up with current affairs lately. What is the current "excuse" for the sudden rise.:confused:

value of the us dollar:mad: :mad: :mad:

hit the record high price for the average price of fuel throughout the country 3 days straight! interesting to see if in a few hours on cnn it has hit yet another record high:mad:

If it is simply corporate greed, why don't they jack it up to $6 a gallon? We would all still go out and buy gas. It's not like any of us have a choice, right?

The real question is, if our congess is so concerned about what us schmucks are paying for gas, why don't they reduce our tax percentage? Here in Ohio, it is 26cpg.

The real question is, if our congess is so concerned about what us schmucks are paying for gas, why don't they reduce our tax percentage? Here in Ohio, it is 26cpg.

Is that 26% your income tax percentage or the tax percentage on the price of gas.
Where I live, the price of gas is about 65% taxes.

check my math.....

1.17pound = ~$2.33
1 litre = 2.64 gallons

So your paying ~US$1.18 per gallon???

Nope, about $2.33 per liter is correct, but 1 liter is 0.264 gallons. So he's paying about $8.91 per gallon.

Man, I'm getting a good deal! I'm only paying $8.27 per gallon here in Austria.

Back