• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Paint code

since the FAQ section is gone

does anyone know the paint code for 2001 Spa Yellow Pearl?

in this case, would anyone know the paint code for the Grand Prix white? I use Dupont paint in the Philippines.

is the nsx-r color
grand prix white,
or championship white?
or doesnt matter... ?

BMW Silver - NH606M

It seems very unlikely to me that Acura would have named one of their paint colors "BMW Silver". Is this a match from BMW or the exact Honda OEM paint code?

It seems very unlikely to me that Acura would have named one of their paint colors "BMW Silver". Is this a match from BMW or the exact Honda OEM paint code?

They did in fact name it BMW Silver. It's in the Honda JDM and Acura parts book. The paint code is a Honda paint code.

They did in fact name it BMW Silver. It's in the Honda JDM and Acura parts book. The paint code is a Honda paint code.

Haha that's odd. Oh well, thank you very much; a few of us have been trying to answer this question for a while.

Does anyone know if the sebring silver for an 04 and above s2000 vs 03 and below are differnt from the sebring silver nsx? I know the paint codes are all the same but everytime I look all 3 seem to have a differnt shade. The 04 and above s2000's look so much brighter and the older s2000 and nsx seem to be more similar. I own a 1991 sebring nsx

Back