• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

paint cost for WW 5pc kit

guys,

i was wondering how much it would cost to get the 5pc WW kit painted?

i'm in the bay area and my nsx is a '93 sebring silver. i've done a search but only found a couple of quotes and both were very different prices.

i got a quote from someone my friend knows and he's willing to deal for about $170 for paint/material and $38/hour for labor. It sounds like a good deal but just wanted to know what others have gotten in the bay area.

Thanks for all your input in advance.

jbum :)

guess no one has any experience with this?

I take it that no one has done this?

jbum, i'm in sunnyvale also. i've found a couple of places but they are the top, middle and bottom of paint shops. (labor and quality)

as i was telling another friend, the price depends on your needs.
if you plan to paint it once a year for rock chips, scrapes, etc...find a cheap shop. for a garage queen, find the top ones and have that peace when you sleep.....

let me know if you need the numbers to those shops.....

exchange rate?

gheba,

is that around 350 us dollars? i'm not good with exchange rates.

jbum

I paid $800 for painted and installed on my 93 NSX.

However, this was a little high since the guy who did it had never worked on an NSX and I told him to take his time and do it right. He actually felt bad it was so much, but I 'll save that for a payback later !
Plus the instructions for install not for an NSX - so we just "Winged" it

SW Pennsylvania

$30 p/h labor rate

Back