• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

paint my headlights

hey guys i was planning to do a nsx-r project, but i was wondering if anyone knows a place that can help paint my 02 headlights white :biggrin:

Must make drivning at night interesting :eek:

he'll paint the plastic housing inside the headlight, not the actual acrylic covers although when they have some tint they can look sweet in some cars ... that vinyl tint does not affect the light output form the headlight . :)

Oscar

Do I detect a hint of sarcasm ???:wink:

I'm not sure I was trying to be sarcastic... just a warped sense of humor.

I knew he didn't mean to actually paint the lights themselves, but when I first read "paint my headlights" that is what came to my mind. Literally painting the headlights.

I have heard stories where people got all messed up and painted whole cars, no masking or taping off... that was back in the day when people experimented in pharmacuticals....

Actually, my previous neighbor was painting his truck in his garage and if it weren't for his wife going out about 2 AM to check on him, he would be dead now.

He was painting, not sure what type of paint he was using, but it wasn't ventilated well, he was over come with the fumes, ended up with lots of runs, passed out. If his wife hadn't have decided to go check on him and call a squad he would have been history.

Anyway, I got off on a bunny track.

I was just having fun .... hopefully the OP will find somebody to do a wonderful job painting his headlings.

Back