• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Paint Shop Fort Worth/Dallas Area

Good Morning/Afternoon,

I just moved here from the Maryland area and I am in serious need of a new paint job. The front bumper has some serious chips in it and the hood is speckled as well. My car is still in PA and I am waiting on some motor parts to get it back together to get it here. I am in no hurry I just want to start checking some places out. Thank You for your time and help

Dave

Whatever you do...DO NOT USE McDavid Lincoln Mercury. They are all about low attention to detail (poor workmanship), and they're shysters.

Ask the prime member Bikevil, he used to have a shop here in Dallas area

Last edited:
I can highly recommend New Concept body shop in Plano off central expressway. Ask for Thomas or Bruce 972-578-1220

They painted my 92 daily driver a few years ago

Not cheap but great work

Contact me if you want to see what they did on my car

You have Complete Autobody in Arlington off of pioneer who has done several NSXs and are fairly priced and do a terrific job. Theres also New Image in arlington off of california parkway. They use to be ok (painted a few cars for me and did great but thats only cause I knew the owner). Now they are under new management so they might be alot better since they went up in price and got a new crew in.

Back