• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Paintless Dent/Ding in San Gabriel Valley

hit up Shane from AllOut Dent: https://www.facebook.com/alloutdent/

SUPER nice guy, car enthusiast, perfectionist and since he's mobile, he can even come to you. i think his price is on par with most average prices, but the quality of the work actually makes it feel like you just got a helluva deal.

and just for reference, i used to live in san gabriel last year and i scheduled with him one week in advance and he came out to my place and fixed the car in my garage.

Thanks.... Haven't done one for a long time. What's the going rate now? I recalled it was under $100 per panel.

hit up Shane from AllOut Dent: https://www.facebook.com/alloutdent/

SUPER nice guy, car enthusiast, perfectionist and since he's mobile, he can even come to you. i think his price is on par with most average prices, but the quality of the work actually makes it feel like you just got a helluva deal.

and just for reference, i used to live in san gabriel last year and i scheduled with him one week in advance and he came out to my place and fixed the car in my garage.

Thanks.... Haven't done one for a long time. What's the going rate now? I recalled it was under $100 per panel.

kinda depends on the size and location of the dent. i had one right in the corner of my FR-S front fender, no body crease line but it went up to the edge where the headlight was on one side and the wheel well/bumper on the other. probably about the overall size of a hand. he got it out for me perfectly and it cost $275 and even helped polish out all the surface scratches.

OK... Thanks

kinda depends on the size and location of the dent. i had one right in the corner of my FR-S front fender, no body crease line but it went up to the edge where the headlight was on one side and the wheel well/bumper on the other. probably about the overall size of a hand. he got it out for me perfectly and it cost $275 and even helped polish out all the surface scratches.

Back