• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Palomar Mtn. run

Turns out my friend with the S2000 can't make it but I'll be there!

Note that I've changed the time to meet to a later time so that it won't be as painful to wake early. We will be rolling out at 9:00 am.

For those of you coming from the north, are you going to be starting at your own start point? If you are, please let me know so that we can know what time we will be meeting you at Lake Henshaw's store.

Thanks for checking in.

Count me IN. xDeLiRiOuSx ('07 S2000)

I'll be starting out from LA. If there's other that I can start with, that'll be great. Otherwise I'll drive down to SD and start with everyone else?

Let me know what's up.

Thanks,
David

Might run into you guys somewhere between Points 2 & 4 on the map. Semnos_NSX, myself, and an S2000 are doing a route farther north and east on Saturday, but our route overlaps yours in pieces of the 2-4 stretch.

Safe driving!

Sorry guys. Can't make the run. I went to get new rubber for the rear tires the other day and they found out that my magnesium wheels were badly cracked. If any of you have had experience with magnesium wheels then you know that they typically explode when the cracks fail. Not good! I have decided to keep her parked until my new wheels come from Autowave. I am getting the new RE30 Limited edition silver wheels. They should look great. Anyways, sorry not to make it but I will make the next one. Have a lot of fun.

DiegoNSX
'94 NSX Turbo

Might run into you guys somewhere between Points 2 & 4 on the map. Semnos_NSX, myself, and an S2000 are doing a route farther north and east on Saturday, but our route overlaps yours in pieces of the 2-4 stretch.

Safe driving!
As an FYI to San Diego drivers, the map does not represent the SD to Palomar portion.

If it matters, arrival time at the Lake Henshaw country store is around 10:00AM - 10:30AM.

Last edited:
Can you post a specific address (15 fwy / 78 ) that is cool for folks comin from the north? The link in the first post is a bit confusing ...or point out what I maybe missing. Thanks

Can you post a specific address (15 fwy / 78 ) that is cool for folks comin from the north? The link in the first post is a bit confusing ...or point out what I maybe missing. Thanks
No problem. The address for the CVS we will be meeting by is:
10575 Scripps Poway Parkway
San Diego, CA 92131

As the link you mentioned says, we will be meeting in the lot between the CVS Pharmacy and the Mobil1 gas station. That way everyone has a chance to fill up in case they hadn't done so. The entrance and lot in this area is safe for those who ride extra low. :smile:

-Luis

Have fun guys I have a funeral to attend this Sat.

Thanks for the address. Hey Fury...where are you coming from to start? I noticed you were not meeting at the SD location....

I'll drop by to take some pictures.* I have a slow rental so I can't keep up with you guys! :)Tell me where in Poway is the SD group meeting at?* I'm just a few exits away.

I'll drop by to take some pictures.* I have a slow rental so I can't keep up with you guys! :)Tell me where in Poway is the SD group meeting at?* I'm just a few exits away.
Hey. We can never have enough photographers. We're meeting off of Scripps Poway Parkway in the lot between the CVS Pharmacy and the Mobil1 gas station. This is just off of the 15 freeway heading east.

:cool:

Anyone have address info at the Lake Henshaw store?

If it's the place I'm thinking of, it's at the T intersection at the end of Hwy 74 before we go through town and hook up to I15. Can anyone verify?

LA/OC crowd, we can meet at HWY 74/Ortega and I5 at the gas station/Dennys right off the 5 at 9-9:30am and then take a 30-45min drive to meet the SD group.

The Lake Henshaw store we'll be stopping by is pretty much located where the store is shown on the map below.

Any questions or concerns? Call me on my cell @ 619-549-4645.

Do you have a video or digial camera, or a two-way radio? Charge them up and bring them along.

Thanks,
Luis

Last edited:
JaguarXJ6, let me give "BLACK RACER X" a call. He and I were supposed to meet up along the 60 and catch the 15.

I'll get back to you.

--David

Steve, Patty and I leave the IE for our run @ 6:30am. No idea when we'll be in the Lake Henshaw area at this point (though it is very close to our existing planned run). Luis has our radio channels, and we both have each others numbers. I'll give a shout when we're in the neighborhood. Hope to join you guys for some pics and the run up and down S7.

Back