• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Part 3: NSX Arrives!

Guess you were too busy driving to take pics yesterday ;)

Nope. He can't drive it for a few days and it's 1:42 a.m. there right now. :smile:

Yes, received the car yesterday and I'll post the pictures your AM, my late PM. I can't register the car until this evening as I'm waiting for the vehicle clearance certificate which enables me to register the car.

Stay tuned...pics to follow!

GAWD I LOVE MY NSX!:wink:

Yes, received the car yesterday and I'll post the pictures your AM, my late PM. I can't register the car until this evening as I'm waiting for the vehicle clearance certificate which enables me to register the car.

Stay tuned...pics to follow!

GAWD I LOVE MY NSX!:wink:

dude i cant wait to see this badboy in Dubai! :biggrin:

Finally some photos...more to come this morning. Later in the week the car is going in to have the coilovers installed and the new wheels. Stay tuned to the Picture and Video Gallery for that!

How they came over in a 40' container
DSC00081.jpg

My mate Kim's Porsche 550 Replica Spyder
DSC00080.jpg

Loaded onto the flatbed truck for delivery
DSC00083.jpg

Completely out of gas so a quick stop on the way home
DSC00088.jpg

I wanted a picture of my first fuel stop!
DSC00091.jpg

Offloaded at home
DSC00103.jpg

Congrats on getting the car after such a long wait!!!

Looking forward to more pictures!

Nice! Is it safe parked in a garage like that? I'd be afraid I'd wake up one morning and it would be gone. :(

How much did that fill-up cost you? Car looks really nice, glad it arrived in good shape and that you can now start enjoying it.

Congrats. Glad to see her there safely.

This is what life is all about. You look so happy man. Good for you ...

Answers:

The parking lot is guarded and if you commit a crime in Dubai you'll most likely head to jail and be deported for the rest of your life - hardly any crime in Dubai really. Plus I think thief's would rather steal the Lamborghini's and Ferrari's in the garage instead of this "Honda"...

Gas cost me a total of 84.00 aed which equals = $22.82
It was a empty tank.

The car was exactly as promised! Not one dent, scratch, or blemish at all which I never expected. One of the stock wheels has a slight scrape on it but nothing serious. The interior is simply stunning - its a brand new NSX! I'm framing the window sticker today!

Thanks for the congrats and props everyone. It means alot as I plan to be a long long term supporter of NSX Prime and the whole NSX fraternity.

Cameron

Since you got your baby, how many times have you change your pants:biggrin:

Time to change the ol' avatar.:smile:

Wheels and suspension are going on as I write this so check out the Picture and Video gallery in the morning for some photos!

Love this car! Thanks again for the props...I just can't believe I have a basically brand new NSX. Yes, she will be daily driven for a while!

Back