• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Part# driver side inner door liner, thin plastic sheet 1991

Mine is missing so I am looking for a part # and vendor for the thin inner liner of the drivers side (left hand drive) door.
I'm asking about the water/rain plastic sheet.
Thanks
Tom

Don't forget the mastic for attaching the liner to the inner door skin. Good auto body suppliers should have a suitable mastic; but, if you can get the genuine Honda stuff, it is not nice to work with; but, it is the hot ticket in terms of durability. I pulled the doors apart to install a Hugo kit on my 2000 this summer and the original mastic on the liners was still soft, sticky and reusable after 17 years. Warning - don't let small children anywhere near the exposed mastic because if they touch it you will have a mess all over the place

Don't forget the mastic for attaching the liner to the inner door skin. Good auto body suppliers should have a suitable mastic; but, if you can get the genuine Honda stuff, it is not nice to work with; but, it is the hot ticket in terms of durability. I pulled the doors apart to install a Hugo kit on my 2000 this summer and the original mastic on the liners was still soft, sticky and reusable after 17 years. Warning - don't let small children anywhere near the exposed mastic because if they touch it you will have a mess all over the place

Thanks for the advise...I see residual mastic (but did not touch it to see if its workable or not)

Back