• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Part number lookup / source help

I am having difficulty finding the proper name / part number / cheapest price for the rear outer control arm ends (tie rod ends?) I can find tons of listings for the fronts, nothing anywhere about the rears.. thanks in advance guys..

I'm not sure what exactly you're referring to, but... have you looked at these diagrams? I think these are the main ones for the suspension, not including the brakes or the detailed diagrams of the shocks. These are for a '91. Click on the diagram for a list of the parts shown.

REAR LOWER ARM:

KNUCKLE:

TIE ROD:

Last edited:
Maybe this will help. Possibly #20 above from rear lower arm?

Rear-suspension_zps1fc6d500.gif

Last edited:
Anyone know the part number for the right rear knuckle? My alignment shop said it needs to be replaced (worn ball joint) but I can only find the prices for the front knuckles.

Anyone know the part number for the right rear knuckle? My alignment shop said it needs to be replaced (worn ball joint) but I can only find the prices for the front knuckles.

I believe that would be #8 above from rear lower arm.

52210-SL0-020 CARRIER, RIGHT REAR HUB

Mike

I believe that would be #8 above from rear lower arm.

52210-SL0-020 CARRIER, RIGHT REAR HUB

Mike

So it is! Thanks, not sure why they don't call it "knuckle" in the back...

I need to replace my o2 sensor, bank 1 sensor 1... what is that part number? (estimate price? should I buy from dealership or online somewhere?)

Yes but I found a few and don't know which one exactly is the "bank 1 sensor 1"

Someone wiser than I will know the answer.
I would assume you'll replace both O2 sensors if one is bad.
It would seem you would need the O2 sensors for bank 1 and bank 2.
Sensor 1 is likely the one in the exhaust headers not the sensor at the back.

Back