• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Parts for sale....COMPTECH, WORK, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have ANY questions concerning the following parts for sale or want photos of the wheels or any of the parts please email me at [email protected]. Every item is in exellent condition.

<s>-Comtech Headers $1100 obo (91-94, includes all adapters, have approx. 250 miles on them)</s> SOLD

-Comptech Exhaust <s>$950</s> NEW PRICE $800 obo (91-94, has approx. 1000 miles on them, 7 months old)

<s>-Dali street/track sway bars $235</s> SOLD

-HID <s>$495</s> NEW PRICE $430

<s>-H&R springs $200</s> SOLD

<s>-Dali Polished Coolant Tank $175 (never been used)</s> SOLD

<s>-Dali Alternator belt cover $70</s>SOLD

<s>-Type-S engine cover plate $95</s>SOLD

-Taitec Straight Pipes $205

-Work Meister S2R wheels 17x8, 18x10 with Bridgestone SO-3 Tires 215/40/17, 275/35/18 $2700 obo (the wheels and tires have approx. 1000 miles on them with 80% tread left on the tires, the wheels are in perfect condition with no curb rash)

meister_s2r.jpg

All items are ready to ship with the exception of the wheels and tires which will be ready in about 7 days. Buyer pays shipping.

Last edited:
Dali bottle and springs

I want the springs if you haven't sold them yet. I want the tank if you have sold the springs. Do I need anything else for this tank to work?

Thanks,

Pls reply and let me know.

pipes

please send me your number...want the pipes and have a question/// or call me in Hawaii at 808 575-9079

Mahalo..Gregg

Dali coolant bottle

Attitude Adjuster,

The bottle comes by itself. You dont need any adapters.

Thanks,
Clay

sways and belt cover have been SOLD

Hi I have posted earlier
can you tell me who is the maker for the HID?

Thanks

I sent you email the day you posted. I havent heard anything?
Z

I still want the engine cover if its the one I posted earlier, is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back