• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Parts from 2000 Formula Red NSX Available (Doing 02 Conversion) - Bumper, Hood, etc.

I am doing a 2002+ conversion over the next few weeks at Science of Speed and am looking to sell the stock parts from my car. The car is a 2000 New Formula Red NSX with only 20,000 miles on it. Car is in great shape and has been pampered (always garaged, only driven in nice weather).

I will have some of the large parts at Science of Speed (hood, bumper), so I would prefer to sell those ASAP so I don't have to pay to have them shipped back to me. Therefore, I'm willing to give a great deal on those parts to move them quickly.

All prices are plus shipping or local pick-up - I live in St. Louis, but car will be at Science of Speed in Tempe, AZ until the middle of July if you want to pick up locally.

1. Front Bumper with OEM spoiler - SOLD

2. Hood - SOLD

3. Front Bumper OEM turn signals - SOLD

4. Flip-up headlights - SOLD

5. Side skirts - $200

6. Right and left rear taillights (center light has already been sold) - SOLD

7. White NSX HID Kit - (this is a fantastic kit if you want HIDs - very easy to install and the color is perfect - have only had this on the car for about 5,000 miles) - $200

If you are interested in multiple parts, please email me and let me know. I am also willing to listen to offers on these parts, especially those that I'd like to move in the next few weeks.

100_10001.jpg

100_0965.jpg

100_0960.jpg

100_0959.jpg

100_0956.jpg

100_0954.jpg

EDIT: I have sold all of the parts except for the HID kit and the side skirts. I am willing to let the side skirts go cheap if someone is interested in buying within the next couple of weeks.

Last edited:
Back