• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Passenger mirror?

My wife can't open the mirror, she presses the corner tab until she can pluck it open with her finger nail. Then she complains it's too small etc.

I explained that you shouldn't be inside an NSX unless you already look great!

Just being in an NSX is enough to make even Don King look good. But if that's not good enough for your wife try putting a piece of black electrical tape on the inside of the mirror cover that sticks out of the cover when shut. Double the tab of tape over on itself where it sticks out and you have yourself a little invisible (black) pull tab. I put one on my visor mirror and I've never looked back (pun intended).

Why is it that when a woman walks from the house to the car, they have to look in the mirror? A mirror that basically shows you what your eyes look like, on account of its size. Does something happen to a woman when they are outside for 8 seconds that they feel they must always flip that thing down? I'm thinking about putting a sticker on the mirror that reads, 'Object in mirror has not changed in the last 10 minutes. Please sit back, buckle up and hang on'.

[This message has been edited by TitaniumVtec (edited 21 July 2000).]

What passenger mirror? One on the visor? My 2000 doesn't have one....much to my wife's chagrin
wink.gif

------------------
--akira3D ('00 NSX-T red/black #113)
"Reality is better than the dream..."

[This message has been edited by akira3d (edited 21 July 2000).]

Originally posted by akira3d:
What passenger mirror? One on the visor? My 2000 doesn't have one....much to my wife's chagrin
wink.gif

THAT PROBABLY MEANS YOU DON'T HAVE THE AUTOMATIC ADJUSTABLE/HEATED SEATS EITHER...

Back