• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Passenger Tail lights out

Just noticed that my passenger tail lights are out. 15 amp fuse okay. 2 of 3 bulbs okay. Couldn't remove third one. Brakes,turn signals, hazards and back up lights are fine. Searched tail lights, mostly dealing with led conversions, condensation/ splitting apart. Suggestions?

Danny

Just noticed that my passenger tail lights are out. 15 amp fuse okay. 2 of 3 bulbs okay. Couldn't remove third one. Brakes,turn signals, hazards and back up lights are fine. Searched tail lights, mostly dealing with led conversions, condensation/ splitting apart. Suggestions?

Danny

Danny, check to see if your passenger front marker lamp is working. If not:

Pull your front passenger park lamp assembly.
Check for broken, poor connections. Bulb socket issue...
Power supply comes from fuse/switch to front lamp, out of front park lamp to side front marker and rear tail lamp for the passenger side only.
or
has anyone ever worked on the front park lamps. if so (check for cut wires)

Danny, check to see if your passenger front marker lamp is working. If not:

Pull your front passenger park lamp assembly.
Check for broken, poor connections. Bulb socket issue...
Power supply comes from fuse/switch to front lamp, out of front park lamp to side front marker and rear tail lamp for the passenger side only.
or
has anyone ever worked on the front park lamps. if so (check for cut wires)

Warren,

Just like you said. I had changed the front marker lights to LED (I relocated my oil coolers further forward and removed the front marker/signal lights. Reconnected and now all is well. Thanks!

Danny

Warren,

Just like you said. I had changed the front marker lights to LED (I relocated my oil coolers further forward and removed the front marker/signal lights. Reconnected and now all is well. Thanks!

Danny

Danny glad to help out. I was going to offer to help in person as I am in Vegas until Friday night.

The least I could to to help after the great NSXPO you and the other locals put on. Thanks for that!

Back