• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Paul Allen's Mega yachts

NSX 3.0 said:
I might be wrong but I thought it was around a 200 footer....

Hah! Which one? Paul Allen's "small" megayacht, the Meduse, is about 200'. His newest, the Octopus, is over 400'. He also owns the Tatoosh at a little over 300'.

xsn said:
Hah! Which one? Paul Allen's "small" megayacht, the Meduse, is about 200'. His newest, the Octopus, is over 400'. He also owns the Tatoosh at a little over 300'.

Holy Crap 400 feet...man I was off so how much $$$$ was it.

Mr.Wolf said:
Mr.Allen is compensating for his tiny penis. :D
"With money you can get some p****y but you can't buy balls." -Grandpa Wolf :D

LOL Mr Wolf...:eek: :D

Mr.Wolf said:
Mr.Allen is compensating for his tiny penis. :D
"With money you can get some p****y but you can't buy balls." -Grandpa Wolf :D

with that big of a boat and that much money do you think women will care for your pen*s size

mis0 said:
with that big of a boat and that much money do you think women will care for your pen*s size

HAHAHAHAHA

probably true. Hell.. I could love mr. allen for a price... guess that makes me a prostitute, but then i'd spend 50k of my "servicing fee" to have myself hypnotized or whatever to erase the memory of the sweet sweet love..

peiserg said:
HAHAHAHAHA

probably true. Hell.. I could love mr. allen for a price... guess that makes me a prostitute, but then i'd spend 50k of my "servicing fee" to have myself hypnotized or whatever to erase the memory of the sweet sweet love..

Well I guess if you are willing to do that you hope he has a small penis!!!

peiserg said:
HAHAHAHAHA

STOP!

You should be hypnotized to erase the fact you even thought that!:eek:

vintagecarman said:
STOP!

You should be hypnotized to erase the fact you even thought that!:eek:

I'd like to submit medical bills - I think I should be compensated for even having to read that he thought about that!:mad: :eek: :mad:

Back