• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

PDX Area NSX/S2000 Drive - Sept 28th

This drive will be called the Lakes Drive - Lake Merwin, Yale Lake, Spirit Lake and Reservoir area.

Keep the date open!

More details coming next week.

Hope more NSX owners can come out for this drive, given so much advance notice. :)

POSTPONED TO 10/5 -- SEE BELOW

Last edited:
Starting at Vancouver, WA - Swift Reservoir - Spirit Lake - Yale Lake - Lake Merwin - Vancouver (end). Total drive time is estimated to be about 6 hrs and we will cover 215 miles. So, plan on it being a 8 hr drive with stops and lunch. This is a rain or shine drive, unless weather turns out horrible then we can reschedule.

Please reply here if you are interested (for drive plans). So far, only David has replied. I am hoping for more turnout to represent the NSX Club.

Come out and drive your cars before the rainy season :).

These drives are so much fun, you will definitely enjoy every minute of it. :)

I am surprised at the lack of response ..... crickets I hear :)

Hope to see more owners joining the drive, may be the last long one for this year.

Drive is coming up soon, so far no other NSX owners have confirmed. Looks like it will just be my NSX along with a bunch of S2000s.

PM me for where we are meeting in the AM on 9/28, if you want to go. Thanks.

i did one of these cruise back then when i had my s2k in portland and it was amazing. For those nearby that haven't had the chance to go, DO IT!!! I do really miss the roads up there in the NW. Down here in Houston, we have just straights and flats.

Abhi,

Thanks so much for organizing. I need to pass this time, but I hope to come to the next one.

Have fun,

Chris

Looks like I wont be able to make it. Oil seal for my axle wont come in in time. Damn. eNuf, maybe some other time for the gauge. Lemme know if you ever come up to Seattle area and I can meet you there.

Drive postponed due to bad weather this weekend.

Looks like I wont be able to make it. Oil seal for my axle wont come in in time. Damn. eNuf, maybe some other time for the gauge. Lemme know if you ever come up to Seattle area and I can meet you there.

No problem. I will let you know if I make it up to Seattle.

- - - Updated - - -

What? What is wrong with the weather? Garage Queen?

Dude, very wet and windy forecast. No spirited driving will be possible :)

Dude, very wet and windy forecast. No spirited driving will be possible :)

I know, I was just kidding with you. Next weekend doesn't look good for me, but I will let you know.

Drive is back on 10/5. PM me by Friday mid-day to get details of meeting place if you plan to come.

Thanks.

Weather was great. It was a motley crew of 1 S2000, 1 Mini and 1 NSX. But we had fun in the nice roads. :)

mc_5.jpg
mc_1.jpg

Back