• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

PDX NSX owners - interest in off-season meet?

1/25/14 - PDX NSX owners - interest in off-season meet?

Drive your daily or drive your NSX, does not matter. Meet for breakfast, lunch or dinner?

Sat 25th?

Hope to see some interest to plan further :)

1/25 @ 8:30 AM - IHOP (9840 NE Cascades Pkwy, Portland, OR).

Last edited:
OK, let's see if others post.

BTW, jchiu, I don't think I have met you yet or seen you post anything on this forum. :) If you want to meet you need to post first.

I'm interested in a meet provided the weather is decent. My X survived the rain on our trip up the gorge this summer but I'm glad it was dry for the fun parts.

So, 1/25, meet for breakfast? Any suggestions on venue?

I suggest IHOP near Cascades Pkwy, so that we can head over to C&C after that. Anyone game?

Last edited:
So, 1/25, meet for breakfast? Any suggestions on venue?

I suggest IHOP near Cascades Pkwy, so that we can head over to C&C after that. Anyone game?

This works for me. Just set a time and I'll be there.

You might want to send out an email to some of the owners, as they may not be following the thread during the off season.

Ok, 1/25 at 8:30 AM - IHOP (9840 NE Cascades Pkwy, Portland, OR).

I will send an email to owners who have sent me an email before.

Thanks.

OK, let's see if others post.

BTW, jchiu, I don't think I have met you yet or seen you post anything on this forum. :) If you want to meet you need to post first.
the forum that you're talking about is it refer to PACNW? I would love to meet but not in oregon that's too far for me

the forum that you're talking about is it refer to PACNW? I would love to meet but not in oregon that's too far for me

OK, did not know where you were located as you have not added that to your profile. Also, you had posted why no one meets, that's why I suggested. :). NP.

Back