• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

(PDX) Sat Aug 16th Hillsboro Sonic Meet

We are planning an informal meet at Sonic Hillsboro (http://portlandsonic.com/twc/locations.html) on 8/16 (Sat) at 9:30 PM.

The Sonic parking is limited so depending on number of cars showing up, we may park in the Kohl's parking lot (right across from Sonic).

Would love to see more NSX owners come by.

Some members of the S2K club will be there along with our famous owners Jason and Ira :).

See you there!

I will be there! David, please strap an auto tranny to the back so that it doesn't keep on asking for it. :)

Brandon that is not a bad idea, why haven't you been helping me all along? When I pick up the J35 I think I will also grab all of the switches and solenoids off of the auto trany.

Actually I have cleared all of the auto tranny codes. I just don't have a speedometer and water temp gauge. The ECU is getting the coolant temp from the engine just fine and the fans turn on, I just don't have the gauge so I is not a huge deal right now. The speedometer is tied to the speed sensor which is not working and the ECU doesn't see the signal either and I am pretty sure that is why it will not rev past 5000 rpm or go into VTEC.

I am so close I can taste it, I even went out and bought some Scotch and a nice cigar!

Last edited:
I am so close I can taste it, I even when out and bought some Scotch and a nice cigar!

If that's not a precursor to something great; I don't know what is!

David, I'm dying to see the car!! Please drive it out to show us your progress. Congrats on celebrating early! Does anyone wants to meet at my house earlier for wine and olives? I live two blocks from Sonic Andrew, you are welcome to join, except I have OJ for ya, or water is always free. Hope to see all of you on Sat night.

Last edited:
David, I'm dying to see the car!! Please drive it out to show us your progress. Congrats on celebrating early! Does anyone wants to meet at my house earlier for wine and olives? I live two blocks from Sonic Andrew, you are welcome to join, except I have OJ for ya, or water is always free. Hope to see all of you on Sat night.

I am dying to drive the car, but I don't think I will be bringing it Sat night. I have the Scotch and cigars but I haven't celebrated yet. I did figure out the speedometer and H2O temp gauge I just have to implement the fixes. I have a very slight fuel smell from under the intake manifold after I have run the car so that has me a little concerned.

Andrew and I are planning on coming out, he doesn't want to drive so we will probably roll in the SC430. I will try and call or text you about stopping by your house before hand. Thank you for the invite.

Last edited:
Back