• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

performance shop near Chicago

I would like to "fix" the hp on my 95 NSX-T. Anyone know of a REPUTABLE/RELIABLE shop in the Chicago area. I'm thinking of supercharger or turbocharger.

www.acuraofbrookfield.com is a authorized dealer and installer of Basch and have done and will install Comptech SCers...Talk to John Vosso a truly great guy.

Absolutely. Acura of Brookfield (just west of Milwaukee) is the top tuner of NSXs in the entire Midwest. They have installed superchargers on ~40 different NSXs. There is no shop in the Chicago area with anywhere near as much experience installing aftermarket modifications on NSXs as they have, and no place in the Chicago area that I would recommend for this work. (There are a few excellent mechanics in the Chicago area for working on the stock NSX though, in addition to Acura of Brookfield.)

The proper spelling of their Director of Service and Parts is John Vasos and you can reach him at 800-383-3936.

I can help you get a good price on the Comptech unit if you want...just let me know.

how good of pricing?

Back