• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pet Thread

OK, here are our 3 cats........

Sinatra...
sinatra.jpg

Turbo Anne....
turbo.jpg

Sophia.....
sophia.jpg

Here's a bonus photo. Out of the 3 of them, Sophia is the smallest,
at only 7 pounds she is one bad ass, super strong, very fast, and pure evil cat!!

evil_sophia.jpg

Re: My orange clown

Malibu Rapper said:
This is my orange clown fish, it's a saltwater fish just like the one in the movie Finding Nemo.

nemo.jpg

Hahaha...I'm babysitting right now and we just saw the preview to that movie. :D :p

akira3d said:
Thanks, but our hopes were dashed on Tuesday afternoon.

Please read this

Oh no... :( I am so sorry to hear that. It's always hard to lose a pet, especially one you've become so attached to. I'm sure she's in pet heaven right now and free of any pain she had. I hope you and your family are also doing ok.

My 5 Yr. old Vizsla. His name is ENZO.:)

Attachments

• enzo.jpg
    enzo.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 845
NSXLuvr said:
My 5 Yr. old Vizsla. His name is ENZO.:)
I guess that's the easiest way to afford to own an Enzo. :D

There's a dog in our neighborhood called Enzo, too, but I think the spelling is slightly different, and it means something in Tibetan. (The dog is a Tibetan Terrier.)

jadkar said:
Here's a bonus photo. Out of the 3 of them, Sophia is the smallest,
at only 7 pounds she is one bad ass, super strong, very fast, and pure evil cat!!

evil_sophia.jpg

That is a really cool photo! Btw, I tried PMing you, but your box is full :)

Ko-nsx said:
Are these Saimese? Is 3 ok to have. Can you mix males and females?

Yes they are Siamese and all female sisters. left is a seal point and the other 2 are chocolate points. I have had Siamese my whole life and yes you can mix males and females. I have never had a problem. They are usually cats that are loving to the family and really do not like strangers but I have had good luck since I give them so much attention and am around quite a bit. They are use to people and do not mind others. Thay are a lot of fun though.:)

heres my little pups

heres a pic of Bubbles...isnt he cute..

Attachments

• fe48.jpg
    fe48.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 708
We have had 2 of these (Akita) and both were stolen from us.
They were both males, and they were extremely loyal to my wife and daughter, especially my daughter. We are starting to look at getting another one.. We are not going to let this one get taken.
Hey KO-NSX can my dog come over and play with your cats.:)

Attachments

• akita2.jpg
    akita2.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 683
Last edited:
len3.8 said:
We have had 2 of these (Akita) and both were stolen from us.

One of my two favorite breeds of canine! One of the most intelligent dogs I've ever encountered was an Akita named "Jake". First dog were I could actually recognize feelings in his eyes and expression.

lemansnsx said:
One of my two favorite breeds of canine! One of the most intelligent dogs I've ever encountered was an Akita named "Jake". First dog were I could actually recognize feelings in his eyes and expression.

Yep! Yep!, they are very smart. We could read expressions as well. It was weird. When our first one would look at my daughter in pure puzzlement, it was quite interesting to see. He would watch her all day long. He slept under her window when she was a newborn, in fact whatever room she was in, that is the window he was under on the outside. In general, a very good babysitter.She still misses that dog till this day.

Back