• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Petit LeMans (Road Atlanta) Oct 3-4

LINK

Anyone else trekking up to the NSXCA Car Coral at Road Atlanta this year for Petit LeMans? The 12 Hours of Sebring is great but I love the experience at Road Atlanta even more. A VIP Coral along with the parade lap(s) will make it even better! In my experience it's been easier to get up close and personal with the teams and drivers at Road Atlanta. Last year there was plenty of room to walk the grid, look at the cars, and even talk to the drivers before the start of the race - very nice!
Anyway, I don't know whether we will head up on Thurs or Friday (as the ticket is also good for Fridays events) but it would be fun to have a mini caravan from Central Florida.

Anyone else up for it?

LINK

Anyone else trekking up to the NSXCA Car Coral at Road Atlanta this year for Petit LeMans? The 12 Hours of Sebring is great but I love the experience at Road Atlanta even more. A VIP Coral along with the parade lap(s) will make it even better! In my experience it's been easier to get up close and personal with the teams and drivers at Road Atlanta. Last year there was plenty of room to walk the grid, look at the cars, and even talk to the drivers before the start of the race - very nice!
Anyway, I don't know whether we will head up on Thurs or Friday (as the ticket is also good for Fridays events) but it would be fun to have a mini caravan from Central Florida.

Anyone else up for it?

I am going to try to make it - depends on some other commitments. Life was simpler when I was single!:wink:at least I think it was - its been so long I can't quite remember, don't ya know?:biggrin:

MLmotorsport said:

Anyone else up for it?

I'm game for for a caravan Thursday. I hope you already have hotel reservations.

I'm game for for a caravan Thursday. I hope you already have hotel reservations.

Ehhhh.. no :biggrin:
Last year I made reservations fairly close to race day on the North side of Atlanta down the street from Porsche NA headquarters. I figure I'll find something like that again. Any suggestions?

Ehhhh.. no :biggrin:
Last year I made reservations fairly close to race day on the North side of Atlanta down the street from Porsche NA headquarters. I figure I'll find something like that again. Any suggestions?

There's a Hilton up in Gainsville, Ga that had some rooms last week. It's 10 minutes from the track and the rate is $176/night. Almost everything close to the track is sold out.

Back