• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Petite LeMans

I'm going Saturday morning with my 7 year old son. Won't be taking the NSX though. Taking the MDX instead. Who's Actually going? Jeff, taking your NSX? (BTW, saw you on 120 loop week ago in MY red NSX). Mark, you going?

Anyone know how to get freebie tickets? I'm a cheap bastard ya know...

Oh, good to know who I saw. I wondered who that was. Glad we both waved. If I go to this race, it'll be in my RV (a.k.a. party central). Still making plans, but hope to do it. We'll finalize things as we can.

Jeff

Well be sure to let me know how to find "party central"....

I will probably be inside and just before turn 5 (at the top right in your avitar)

I'll be there, hopefully with my NSX (if the coolant expansion tank makes it in time). Is there a "formal" meeting place ?

Alex

I'm going too. Not sure where I'll park, it depends on where I can fit a 32' RV. Bringing the wife and perhaps a kid or 2. Feel free to stop by to relax and perhaps quaff a brew or two. The RV is white and chrome and says "Pony Xpress". Here's a pic. I'll roam around and look you guys up, too.

Oh yeah, there may be another Pony Xpress RV there, I saw one with a license plate of "ALMSFAN". If that guy's not there I'd be surprised. His RV is not pure white, it has graphics, so if you see that one, it's not me.

Jeff

Attachments

• MeAndRV.jpg
    MeAndRV.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 73
I'm definitely heading down there for this one! Glad that you posted this link up, sometimes it's kind of hard to keep track of the events that are going on around the country. I'll be making the drive from Fayetteville either Friday night, or Saturday morning - I'm going to check and see what hours the traffic is thick down there first.

I hope to see some more people going to this!! It's going to be awesome...

OK, I've PM's some of you that I know with my cell number to meet up at the track. Others feel free to do the same. I don't know how else we can meet up except to look for Jeffs RV...

Bill

I have two tickets that I need to sell for $40 each, if anyone wants to meet at 9:00 Sat a.m. across from Chateau Elan

OK, I'm here. Cruising with my mobile internet. I'm behind the Vendor Village. There are 3 tethered ballons, and behing those balloons there is a big parking area. I'm in the far back corner, towards the esses (turn 4 or 5). There is plenty of parking here for anyone who has a car. It's not in view of the track however. More like party remote than party central. But I didn't come on Wednesday to reserve a spot! So tomorrow during the race we'll be roaming to different corners to view the race.

I talked briefly with Mark & Maria but couldn't find them when I went to look. I saw a blue NA2 targa at one point, not sure who it was.

Got cold beers waiting for anyone that shows up! PM me if you need to contact me and don't know my cell phone.

Apagapa suggested I upload a map, so here's one (not a lot to do here in the eveing besides drink and I already did enough of that).

Jeff

Attachments

• JeffHere.gif
    JeffHere.gif
    70.2 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
I was there today (Friday. I will be there on Saturday as well.

Look me up I'm directly to the right looking from behind and underneath the JumboTron in front of Turn 10a & 10b underneath a green Tent.

Didn't drive the NSX today but I may on Saturday....93' almost bone stock. May throw some Ferrari stickers on cause everyone keeps thinking it's a Ferrari....oh well, I guess I am flattered/annoyed at the same time. : )

-Michael

I found shade in the tech center- near Mulsanne Chateau. I saw a silver NSX, went by the RV didn't see anyone around, watched the Porches race.

Talked to Tommy Archer, what an exciting race he had.

Michael
1994 Green auto

So, Jeff, what time will your cooler be open for business tomorrow? I know where you are... :biggrin:

I'll be driving my big track van (silver E350 Super Duty). It's nowhere near as good looking as my NSX, but WAY more versatile!

Just a quick note and a big thank you to Jeff for his hospitality on saturday. Jeff's got a great wife, kids and now a brand new awesome RV too. Man, you're trully blessed !

take care,
alex

Wow - that was an awesome race. I wish we could've coordinated things a little sooner and secured an NSX camp area. That drive wasn't bad at all from Fayetteville.

Back