• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Photochop request

Can anybody photochop the front bumper of this F550 GT onto an 02+ NSX. I'm thinking of getting the bumper made like this at my local car bodywork.
Thanks.

5772k2029w627h420n21_LAMY_GARDEL.jpg

Hello JIN-

I found a "similar" angle of your actual car and dropped in that Ferrari front end for you.
It took quite a bit of tweaking and a colorshift after the sticker removal but I hope it gives you a good idea!!

You may have wanted a bigger "mouth" than the way this turned out to match the Ferrari better. I was just
trying to consider the natural seam lines of the NSX (I think). :rolleyes:

Hope it's a good enough visual answer to help you decide.

All the best,
Terry
T-Med

wMTIyOTU1NjZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

Yes. That's the look I'm after but actually on a stock 02+ NSX. I'll go for that bumper design hopefully early next year. Many thanks T-Med.:smile:

:cool: . . . . . New project? :wink:
Are u goin to mod your existing unique bumper or u goin to customize a whole new bumper?

Yes. After seeing the good workmanship of the Arashi shop at Mulaut road I am tempted to make another bumper. The price is pretty much equal to what SOS is offering but it is done locally so I can input any changes that I want later. They've done bumper replication for F360 in the past for a Modena (the owner didn't want any damage on the OEM bumper). Have you seen our friend's car with the Bugatti front. I can't seem to get hold of him. He seems to be driving on the Rimba highway a lot. Btw how are your new wheels?
Wiqaas NSX-T said:
:cool: . . . . . New project? :wink:
Are u goin to mod your existing unique bumper or u goin to customize a whole new bumper?

Thanks Synthesis. I promise the next one will be much sweeter.:smile: I just hope my dad don't kill me for spending too much on the car.
Synthesis said:
just so you know jin, your car looks fn sweet already :smile:

Back