• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Photos from hershey park

JZ

Contributing Member
fc1e2db2.jpg

fc1e2d91.jpg

fc1e2d9a.jpg

fc1e2db0.jpg

fc1e2d95.jpg

For more pics, visit http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290174333

and http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290123287

DAMN!!!!! JZ your car just keeps getting hotter and hotter! We need more pictures! Keep up the good work.:) BTW how much did that entire Downforce kit cost you? Is the kit CFRP or just plain fiberglass? Thanks for the info. Once again, AWESOME car!!!

Okay...same car. I didnt think about it until after I went back and looked at my wallpaper collection.

Attachments

• nsx.jpg
    nsx.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 4,749
JZ, your car has soooo much attitude... i love it!!!
I reckon the ultimate modded-NSX photo would be your car alongside the MYNSX.... too much yellow? no way!!!

more pix plz plz plz.... :D

awesome ride, JZ.....i love that spoiler and the widebody....you're ready for the JGTC anyday......

Lets meet again in Allentown PA on Auguest 16. I will bring 3 crazy looking nsx alone with my exotic friends. private me if you wanna bring out your car too. hopefully we can get lots of new updated picture of everyone's NSX. invite your friends with hooked up ride too.

To the owner of that car:

I was prepared to purchase a 2003 Corvette Z/06 and install a twin turbo kit. Hard decision to switch to a domestic after being an import guy for so long.

After seeing the pics here of your car - wow. What a spectacular machine.

Before I decide to buy an NSX, I have one important question - with your car done up like that, how is it as a daily driver? Would one be able to drive it every day (work, home, evenings out, etc...)? Well two questions...

FYI - 5 of my closest friends couldn't convince me in the past 4 weeks to buy an import again, and the pics of your car did it in 3 seconds flat. :D

And I already found Cartech's website with a twin turbo kit for the NSX... :)

What a sweet ride.

Last edited:
I think this very NSX is for sale on Ebay! Check it out and good luck!
Z

Back