• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

[Photoshoot] NSXXXREXXX's NSX

Met up with Rex early this morning to take some photos. Had nothing to do on this lazy Saturday so I edited some photos.

Full album here, feel free to hit LIKE! ;) https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.391234774327623.1073741838.365887706862330&type=1

Here are a few photos (actually, just one since the attachments are too large), check the album out for the rest, NSXPrime does not like my file sizes.

Enjoy! Thanks again, Rex...it was nice to meet you and your gorgeous NSX!

Ashwin

Attachments

• nsx2.jpg
    nsx2.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 437
My heart can't take this so early on a Monday morning... :eek:

Is that a custom front bumper or something off the shelf. Really helps bring the 02+ look more sleek and modern. I really like the creases on the sides that break it up some.

Have not seen this before. VERY NICE! Super clean.

Is that a custom front bumper or something off the shelf. Really helps bring the 02+ look more sleek and modern. I really like the creases on the sides that break it up some.

I hope someone else can answer this as I have no clue. :eek:

Have not seen this before. VERY NICE! Super clean.

Indeed, the car was gorgeous!

Rather than attachments, I find it easiest to host images off NSXPrime and then just link to them. Just be sure to uncheck "Retrieve remote file and reference locally".

IMO, just linking it once to Facebook or Flickr is simple enough for me. Forums usually have limits on file size and I hate resizing them because it downgrades quality. Thanks for the tip though!

Back