• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Photoshop request: WORK EmotionCR-Kai wheels in Silver on my Silverstone '05

(moved here from NSX Picture & Video Gallery)

I'm considering WORK EmotionCR-Kai wheels in silver for my Silverstone '05. Could someone do a photoshop of these wheels on my car. Also, is there a way to compensate for the different lighting conditions between the wheel and car images so that the photoshop'd images will reflect the proper wheel color?

thanks in advance!!

WORK EmotionCR-Kai (click to enlarge)

Silverstone 2005 NSX-T (click to enlarge)

well since the photoshop experts aren't helping you, i gave it a shot using mspaint. notice the massive rotors and calipers :biggrin:

Attachments

• nsx1.JPG
    nsx1.JPG
    35.2 KB · Views: 272
nicholas421 said:
well since the photoshop experts aren't helping you, i gave it a shot using mspaint. notice the massive rotors and calipers :biggrin:

Thank you very much. Interesting. I think if the wheel color was adjusted to the lighting conditions (toward bluish) - or - car color adjust to it's really color :D, they would look very nice on a silver car.

SGMongoose said:
are those wheels forged or cast? i keep hearing diferent answers

According to workwheelsusa.com (the main distributor), the are low pressure cast wheels.

NSX-Tuner

Sorry it took so long, but it's been crazy.
Sure hope this helps.

In the first two, I tried to neutralize all the blue and get the shot to a more "natural" feel lighting wise. The first of which has "no center caps" and in the second one I added some caps just in case you wanted to check that out too.

I also gave you the blue one (no caps) just in case you really liked it that way!

Oh, and I lowered it for you for free!!!

Like I said, hope that it helps you make a decision.

My vote?....
Hell yeah. :cool: :cool:

Sweet ride, enjoy!!!
Terry
T-Med

wMTIzNjgwNDZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTIzNjgwMzZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTIzNjgwNTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

Wow... great job. I'm really liking those wheels in silver. They normally come in gunmetal or bronze. But I think the gunmetal is too dark from a Silverstone NSX. IMHO

BTW, how much off a drop did you do? :D

Hey-

I'm really liking them too.

I would say that's a 2" drop. I went back to that layer in PhotoShop and it looks like it was a good Bilstein drop! (and on the lower perch in the rear to boot!)

You gonna pull the trigger on those shoes??

Keep us posted!
Terry
T-Med

T-Med said:
Hey-

I'm really liking them too.

I would say that's a 2" drop. I went back to that layer in PhotoShop and it looks like it was a good Bilstein drop! (and on the lower perch in the rear to boot!)

You gonna pull the trigger on those shoes??

Keep us posted!
Terry
T-Med

I need to have CT do a test fit of these wheels with their Indy-Style BBK first. If there are no wheel fitment issues, then I probably go with these wheels later this year. The BBK will go on a year from now.

I'll either go with 8" x 17"/9.5" x 18" stagger or 7.5" x18"/9.5" x 18". This will depend on which front/rear tire combo fits best; PS2's or DSG3's.

That is an awesome photoshop job there! Those silver Emotions look really good. You hardly ever see silver, white or chrome finish Emotions, bronze and gunmetal are the norm. Keep in mind though, for the offset the NSX requires, the wheels may not have that concave look that say a Nissan could have. Ill show you some examples.
view5.jpg

view1.jpg

view4.jpg

attachment.php

See how the STI and the NSX are more flat than the S15 and 180.

According to Shad @ CT, the WORK EmotionCR Kai wheels that they sell will fit their BBK w/indy-calipers. The wheel sizes are 17 X 8.0 +47 and 18 X 9.5 +38.

Back