• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pic request: Girls and NSX's :D

I posted this on the Facebook page this weekend. It's a picture of my wife from our anniversary dinner this past weeekend, so I obviously wanted to be respectful. I was inspired by @synth19 photo from a similar angle.

54892_10151099751477496_1464986316_o.jpg

did you mean me with this picture? Same Imola Orange, different Car ;)

Same Imola Orange, different Car ;)

I think you need to get your eyes checked :):):):)...................................

Sweet Jebus....

Στάλθηκε από το iPad μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

mommy.......

Does that come with the car???<script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/4180856d/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/4180856d/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script>

car?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

3430209be91375381b800d6cd2f8f2b5.jpg

Στάλθηκε από το iPad μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

lol I didn't know she had tattoos until it was mentioned
lol, what draw your attention from them, the car in the background? :) But I've to admit 'MeToo'. I even needed some time to recognize that the car was an NSX. :) Actually, not the girl I'd like to introduce to my friends, esp. not in the non 48 state legal free outfit. :D

Last edited:
Bump!!!
c7ae19cf0bcdab07e69a85848f219877.jpg

9370640335_35c03ab4ab_b.jpg

I posted this on the Facebook page this weekend. It's a picture of my wife from our anniversary dinner this past weeekend, so I obviously wanted to be respectful. I was inspired by [MENTION=18451]synth19[/MENTION] photo from a similar angle.

Reminds me of my avatar. Popular angle and subject.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What’s amazing after 14 years of this thread’s existence is that when I Google “NSX and girls” all the pic results points back to this thread :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back